[GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 3 | Friday, September 27th | Vancouver @ Seattle | 7pt/10et | 🎧 SN650 | πŸ’» Canucks.com |Climate Pledge Arena, Seattle, WA.

Chickenspear

1 hour ago, Googlie said:

Does Cole Shelton, of sportskeeda.com know something we dont?

Β 

Ahead of the preseason game on Friday, here's what theΒ CanucksΒ lineup could look like.

Predicted Canucks lineup tonight

Forwards

• Jake DeBrusk - J.T. Miller - Daniel Sprong
  • Danton Heinen - Aatu Raty - Conor Garland
  • Phillip Di Giuseppe - Teddy Blueger - Danila Klimovich
  • Arshdeep Bains - Tristen Nielsen - Vitali Kravtsov

Defensemen

• Derek Forbort - Vincent Desharnais
  • Carson Soucy - Noah Juulsen
  • Christian Wolanin - Cole McWard

Goalies

• Kevin Lankinen
  • Nikita Tolopilo

Β 

here's the link to the complete article ...

Β 

https://www.sportskeeda.com/us/nhl/news-predicted-canucks-lineup-tonight-vancouver-s-projected-lineup-preseason-game-kraken-sept-27-2024

Β 

Β 

Forbort in the top D pairing? And Wolanin?Β Lankinen could be very busy.

Β 

Is Kravtsov actually in the lineup tonight?

Β 

Β 

24 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

That's good because I don't think Prime has it, in Canada at least.

Β 

I have Amazon Prime and they list tonight's game, but...

Β 

They want me to sign up for SportChannel or some such thing.

Β 

I insisted when I bought the Cable TV package, that I would get every Canuck game, preseason, whatever.

Β 

That was before I got the Amazon Prime service... so I'm not sure I would get anywhere claiming 'damages'.

Β 

Β 

It isn't easy to take these companies to task but it can be done; I got a settlement out of Telus when they charged me for service beyond the switch-over date to a new provider.Β 

Β 

They have systems where they bill you in advance for service they haven't yet rendered and then they insisted on payment after I was no longer with them. Then they charged interest and threatened my credit rating.Β 

Β 

If you have a case, or think you might be entitled to redress, go to:Β https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/Β which is the website for theΒ Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services.Β 

Β 

It is free but be sure you do not open yourselves up to counterclaims etc, because the communications companies have some real low-down dirty, rotten bass-tad lawyers.

Β 

Β 

But the good news perhaps, is that if you have Prime and the correct SportsChannel package (or whatever its called), you may be able to watch tonight's game on your TV.

Β 

Personally, I have been enjoying the streamed broadcasts as these games are not as important as regular season and playoffs.Β  Hard to stay awake in the intermissions though when they just let the rink sounds play.

Β 

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Goal_thecup said:

I have Amazon Prime and they list tonight's game, but...

Β 

They want me to sign up for SportChannel or some such thing.

Β 

I insisted when I bought the Cable TV package, that I would get every Canuck game, preseason, whatever.

Β 

That was before I got the Amazon Prime service... so I'm not sure I would get anywhere claiming 'damages'.

Β 

Β 

It isn't easy to take these companies to task but it can be done; I got a settlement out of Telus when they charged me for service beyond the switch-over date to a new provider.Β 

Β 

They have systems where they bill you in advance for service they haven't yet rendered and then they insisted on payment after I was no longer with them. Then they charged interest and threatened my credit rating.Β 

Β 

If you have a case, or think you might be entitled to redress, go to:Β https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/Β which is the website for theΒ Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services.Β 

Β 

It is free but be sure you do not open yourselves up to counterclaims etc, because the communications companies have some real low-down dirty, rotten bass-tad lawyers.

Β 

Β 

But the good news perhaps, is that if you have Prime and the correct SportsChannel package (or whatever its called), you may be able to watch tonight's game on your TV.

Β 

Personally, I have been enjoying the streamed broadcasts as these games are not as important as regular season and playoffs.Β  Hard to stay awake in the intermissions though when they just let the rink sounds play.

Β 

Can confirm the ccts is solid, I ended up with Rogers paying me out after I closed my account due to the number of times they'd breached their own contract.Β  Our telecom providers are criminal organizations.

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Googlie said:

Does Cole Shelton, of sportskeeda.com know something we dont?

Β 

Ahead of the preseason game on Friday, here's what theΒ CanucksΒ lineup could look like.

Predicted Canucks lineup tonight

Forwards

• Jake DeBrusk - J.T. Miller - Daniel Sprong
  • Danton Heinen - Aatu Raty - Conor Garland
  • Phillip Di Giuseppe - Teddy Blueger - Danila Klimovich
  • Arshdeep Bains - Tristen Nielsen - Vitali Kravtsov

Defensemen

• Derek Forbort - Vincent Desharnais
  • Carson Soucy - Noah Juulsen
  • Christian Wolanin - Cole McWard

Goalies

• Kevin Lankinen
  • Nikita Tolopilo

Β 

here's the link to the complete article ...

Β 

https://www.sportskeeda.com/us/nhl/news-predicted-canucks-lineup-tonight-vancouver-s-projected-lineup-preseason-game-kraken-sept-27-2024

Β 

Debrusk, Miller, and Sprong on one line.

trailer park boys GIF by hero0fwar

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

There's a guy on Youtube that says JT Miller isn't playing in the preseason then his press clip says he will play 1-2 games.Β 

Man is there a lot of clickbait out there.Β 

Tocchet said in a presser early on that Miller was only going to play 2 preseason games so I don't understand the panic from people

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Also, on Clark: I’m not super happy with the rumour. Β He’s been goalie coach forever so one offseason where the goalies knees go a little wonky feels like fluke more than someone they need to move on from.

Β 

That said, he didn’t want to stay on the ice as a coach anymore. Β So maybe they needed to let the new goalie coach have their say rather than reporting to Clark as β€œdirector of goaltending.” Β It’s a tough one.

Β 

I remember all the panic when Judd Bracket left and we’ve drafted quite well since. Β Maybe it’ll be a non issue if he indeed does jump ship.

• Like 1

Quit yer bitchinΒ 

Β 

Amazon prime is awesome. Convenient fast, sometimes same day, free shipping.

Β 

Lots of good programs, not just the odd canucks game. One of the cheaper streaming services.

Β 

Also, most digital cable packages include packages with a streaming service of your choice at a discounted price. Just order prime through your cable provider if you want.

Β 

I do that with my Netflix.

Β 

Get with the times, fifo.

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 3

10 minutes ago, The Duke said:

Also, on Clark: I’m not super happy with the rumour. Β He’s been goalie coach forever so one offseason where the goalies knees go a little wonky feels like fluke more than someone they need to move on from.

Β 

That said, he didn’t want to stay on the ice as a coach anymore. Β So maybe they needed to let the new goalie coach have their say rather than reporting to Clark as β€œdirector of goaltending.” Β It’s a tough one.

Β 

I remember all the panic when Judd Bracket left and we’ve drafted quite well since. Β Maybe it’ll be a non issue if he indeed does jump ship.

Β 

Management probably gave him a peepee slap for over working demko and he didn't like it.

Β 

Next. This management team has balls.