[GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 3 | Friday, September 27th | Vancouver @ Seattle | 7pt/10et | 🎧 SN650 | 💻 Canucks.com |Climate Pledge Arena, Seattle, WA.

Chickenspear

• Chickenspear changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 3 | Friday, September 27th | Vancouver @ Seattle | 7pt/10et | 🎧 SN650 | 💻 Canucks.com |Climate Pledge Arena, Seattle, WA.
54 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Rogers are a bunch of cowards.

Whatever happened to "all canucks games"?

Oh, that. 

They're a pack of liars. Their hold message says "at this time, there are no changes to your account". I was calling because on my bill they stated the changes to my account.

Zero integrity....just extort as much as possible.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

Lol, so this morning I am looking online at a ticket to tonight's game, and there are a few in the mid $30s range, but with fees, it was around $55-$57. So I was holding off to see if tickets would be cheaper. So I get look online after work, and you know what??? The tickets are more $$$ now! So maybe next time I will hop on it instead of waiting. 

The game is on Prime tonight, so I will be Prime-ing it! After the gym. I got to get my gym on and run home before 7pm!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

41 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Oh, that. 

They're a pack of liars. Their hold message says "at this time, there are no changes to your account". I was calling because on my bill they stated the changes to my account.

Zero integrity....just extort as much as possible.

Yup. The CRTC allowing Rogers to aquire Shaw is a criminal act.

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Yup. The CRTC allowing Rogers to aquire Shaw is a criminal act.

Now that I'm on Rogers, my internet is much worse.

The issue here is lack of competition in the industry

BC Hydro is a monopoly that seems to work.  ICBC is a shit show

• ThereItIs 1

7 hours ago, Goal_thecup said:

I have Amazon Prime and they list tonight's game, but...

They want me to sign up for SportChannel or some such thing.

I insisted when I bought the Cable TV package, that I would get every Canuck game, preseason, whatever.

That was before I got the Amazon Prime service... so I'm not sure I would get anywhere claiming 'damages'.

It isn't easy to take these companies to task but it can be done; I got a settlement out of Telus when they charged me for service beyond the switch-over date to a new provider. 

They have systems where they bill you in advance for service they haven't yet rendered and then they insisted on payment after I was no longer with them. Then they charged interest and threatened my credit rating. 

If you have a case, or think you might be entitled to redress, go to: https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/ which is the website for the Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services. 

It is free but be sure you do not open yourselves up to counterclaims etc, because the communications companies have some real low-down dirty, rotten bass-tad lawyers.

But the good news perhaps, is that if you have Prime and the correct SportsChannel package (or whatever its called), you may be able to watch tonight's game on your TV.

Personally, I have been enjoying the streamed broadcasts as these games are not as important as regular season and playoffs.  Hard to stay awake in the intermissions though when they just let the rink sounds play.

Are you in Canada? I don't see it listed anywhere in Prime 

• Like 1