[GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 3 | Friday, September 27th | Vancouver @ Seattle | 7pt/10et | 🎧 SN650 | 💻 Canucks.com |Climate Pledge Arena, Seattle, WA.

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Bit of a relapse but negative tests so at least that's something. Settling into my lungs....can't exert myself yet. Getting really stir crazy.

Oh man not good, that was my problem congestion , slight wheezing , worn out super easy 

Take good care of yourself hopefully you start feeling improvement 

at least there’s some hockey … and Miller on the weekend ?!! :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rmok said:

Holy crap the Kraken graphics are obnoxious! 

Going to give me epilepsy. And its nice seeing giant full screen flashing graphics for like 60 seconds instead of the actual game.  

I think it's their AHL crew streaming this. -  very similar experience when watching the Firebirds last winter 

4 minutes ago, NucksFan said:

Oh man not good, that was my problem congestion , slight wheezing , worn out super easy 

Take good care of yourself hopefully you start feeling improvement 

at least there’s some hockey … and Miller on the weekend ?!! :classic_biggrin:

Take care both of you. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, hockeyville88 said:

Petey needs to move in if he wants to score on that play. He’s floating too far out

Petey still looks a bit off. He use to be so dominating and creative. He had an ok game last game but I just don’t see the explosiveness we use to see or the shots. Slap shots, wrist shots. They just aren’t happening and it’s been a big length of time now. Yes it’s preseason but you would think we could get a dominant shift once and while from him especially when he’s facing subpar lineups. I just don’t want to see what we saw last year.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82