[GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 4 | Saturday September 28th | Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames | @6PM | Sportsnet & 650

Lewlowned

2 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

Is miller injured or something? Curious why he hasn’t played in any of the first 4 preseason game? Playing in preseason game in regular lineup we all saw how that went in previous seasons when they never played their regular lines except for last game 

He's busy being an awesome Dad.

461599150_10161304926130549_532173123682

• Like 3
  • MillerTime 1

5 minutes ago, Sargon said:

There is a lot of different forms of forever chemicals those two ladies behind the Canucks bench are packing.. not judging just observing.

Remember though we need to save the turtles. Less plastics! Lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RWJC said:

Good reason why some folks sense a lesser urgency from some vets in preseason…it’s just a tune up and not worth going into overdrive until you’re physically on level to do so. Plus, pushing the limit too early can lead to some unfortunate circumstances.  LAK lost Doughty who is month to month, NYR lost Lindgren who is also put for some time, and MTL just lost Laine to a knee on knee hit/injury too. I’d rather us “rest” our key players through preseason. They’re vets, they’ll be ready for the opener. 

Did you see Pettersson out there though! 12 million wasted 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Devron said:

Did you see Pettersson out there though! 12 million wasted 

He's saving his best for...........................................................................................

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Remember the days when people on the forums would lose their minds over preseason games ... 

funny what finally watching Play off hockey does for us fans 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OrcaBait said:

Remember though we need to save the turtles. Less plastics! Lol

Just as a ridiculous side note,I believe breast implants cannot be cremated?is there a forever home for them?

• ThereItIs 1

6 minutes ago, RWJC said:

Good reason why some folks sense a lesser urgency from some vets in preseason…it’s just a tune up and not worth going into overdrive until you’re physically on level to do so. Plus, pushing the limit too early can lead to some unfortunate circumstances.  LAK lost Doughty who is month to month, NYR lost Lindgren who is also out for some time, and MTL just lost Laine to a knee on knee hit/injury too. I’d rather us “rest” our key players through preseason. They’re vets, they’ll be ready for the opener. 

Agreed. I'd like to see Miller get one game though. I think one game to get his legs is ideal.

• Cheers 1
  • MillerTime 1

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

He's saving his best for...........................................................................................

Should be playing his best in the Pre season!! It’s so important. We won’t win the cup if he’s playing the way he’s playing tonight!!

haha I’m an terrible person 

• Like 1