[GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 4 | Saturday September 28th | Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames | @6PM | Sportsnet & 650

Lewlowned

4 hours ago, The Duke said:

CFC has been fairly even keeled but Twitter seems to be in midseason form freaking out about Petey’s play and Miller… not playing.  

Did we not learn anything from last pre-season? These games mean nothing to the vets beyond a tune-up. 

Fun to watch prospects like Raty and Mynio come in and shine or new pieces like DeBrusk and Sherwood do their thing.  Also, nice to see the goalies all looking capable out there. 

Who knows how Petey will do once regular season starts… but pre season is a tricky thing to use as a measuring stick.

X is the arm pits of social media.  Need to navigate with care.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I learned my lesson freaking out at last year's preseason. Then the team stormed out of the gate in the regular season. 

I just take it game by game now. 

Oh yea vets do not care. You just want to dial in systems. The score is pointless literally.

Just now, chris12345 said:

Oh yea vets do not care. You just want to dial in systems. The score is pointless literally.

I don't care about points or score. What I do care about is effort, and good habits. Young players are going to make mistakes. That's a given. I just like to see progress.