[GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 4 | Saturday September 28th | Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames | @6PM | Sportsnet & 650

Lewlowned

1 minute ago, gwarrior said:

The ref RIGHT there doesn't call anything. But the bored idiot calls it. No wonder Daharnais is fucking laughing going to the box.

Laughable but big guys need to remember once they put on the Orca they aren’t allowed to hit anymore. League mandated. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, DisgruntledNucksFan said:

I see we still don’t have a solution for when teams start trying to take liberties against our players. that needs to be fucking addressed immediately ….

Didn’t realize this was the opening night roster…

• ThereItIs 1

How does it "relieve" the pressure to give the one teams only 'tough' player out of the game for literally a clean hit.. and putting that team down again on the pk.. meanwhile the main culprit that has been running around all night, Klapka, is still in the game. Make it make sense. 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Northern_Nuck said:

I wish we had a tough guy or two in this organization. Unfortunately Canucks have 0.00 intimidators out there. 

No one really does. There’s like half a dozen in the league 

1 minute ago, hockeyville88 said:

Shorty and Tomlinson have no chemistry. I miss Cheech. He complemented Shorty so well

Yep, I feel the same. Tomlinson's so vanilla and doesn't really banter well at all.

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Northern_Nuck said:

There’s not a guy under contract in the organization that I’d even think twice about. There’s big guys but no one who can throw a punch to be feared. 

There is no one.

But the Flames don't have anyone either I don't know how they push over the Canucks?