[GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 4 | Saturday September 28th | Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames | @6PM | Sportsnet & 650

Lewlowned

Not feeling down about this one at all, Yes I would have preferred them to win but like I said earlier they had a good hard working showing against a regular NHL line up with the Abbotsford roster plus wee saw some great things form guys like Raty. Imagine  when the Flames play the regular Canucks roster when they play this determined?. Lots to look forward to boys. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Northern_Nuck said:

Yup. I had 2 seasons in jr B with over 300pms, I think one mighta flirted with 500. Even in Rec and senior, I’d fill my quota until the suspensions kept me out. 

Haha awesome. Your passion makes sense 

1 minute ago, Northern_Nuck said:

Yup. I had 2 seasons in jr B with over 300pms, I think one mighta flirted with 500. Even in Rec and senior, I’d fill my quota until the suspensions kept me out. 

Fok our scouts.We missed franchisee player.Always had feel we lack in that department

• Cheers 1

Just now, chris12345 said:

That's why I get mad.

Push back. You don't have to be a heavy weight but act like you have an ounce of pride. 

Exactly. You don’t have to go undefeated 🥊, but the questionable hits stop. The way Zary was laughing in the box after he hit Garland says it all. 

I didn't mind this game. Actually enjoying the pre-season watching some of our up and comers.  Raty has been really good, and it's been fun to watch Sasson, Mueller, Lekeramaki and Petterson. And Garland is just high gear all the time. Abbotsford is in for some exciting hockey this year.  Having said all that, I am so looking forward to the regular season. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, chris12345 said:

That's why I get mad.

Push back. You don't have to be a heavy weight but act like you have an ounce of pride. 

We’ve come a long way. Tocchet hockey has push back. Problem is that was 3/4 of Abbotsford tonight 

• Cheers 2

I’m glad there is only 2 preseason games left after watching that game!

And I can understand why there really wasn’t any need to dress Miller yet, expecting cuts anytime soon now trimming it close to what can be expected opening night.

I don’t know who gets the first start in goal?

Maybe that’ll be determined too in the next two games, one start left each I imagine.

But Aatu Raty looked good again tonight at least I guess.

Does Lekkerimaki and Raty stick around for another two games to give perspective line combinations a good look for the beginning of the season?!

Vancouvers opening night lineup vs them will barely resemble what tonight’s was and thank goodness!

Edited by Bretzky

3 hours ago, Moeknows said:

OMG...the sky is falling...it's the appocolypse (sp)...he's just having a bad game.. it happens. Write him off quickly or what..knee jerkers😠

Not sure how you got to this particular sentiment when what I stated was that there are still obvious areas in Silovs' game that still needs fine tuning.

if anything, you seem to be the one in the knee jerk reaction crowd.