[GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 4 | Saturday September 28th | Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames | @6PM | Sportsnet & 650

Lewlowned

8 minutes ago, Devron said:

Pretty much half the reason I hate Calgary. Can’t stand that Cowboy shit 

Reminds me of the old joke about Calgary and their fetish for white cowboy hats. Question: Why are cowboy hats like hemorrhoids? Sooner or later, every asshole has one.

• Haha 1

Is miller injured or something? Curious why he hasn’t played in any of the first 4 preseason game? Playing in preseason game in regular lineup we all saw how that went in previous seasons when they never played their regular lines except for last game 

Just now, wai_lai416 said:

Is miller injured or something? Curious why he hasn’t played in any of the first 4 preseason game? Playing in preseason game in regular lineup we all saw how that went in previous seasons when they never played their regular lines except for last game 

Saving up his wrath for Edmonton

• MillerTime 1

2 minutes ago, Sargon said:

There is a lot of different forms of forever chemicals those two ladies behind the Canucks bench are packing.. not judging just observing.

Now you've gone and done it (had this song stuck in my head last week....guess it's back now)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

Canucks opened last season with a 10-3-0 record

Edited by Rocket-68