[GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 5 | Monday September 30th | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | @6PM | Sportsnet & 650

Lewlowned

1 minute ago, OrcaBait said:

Hahaha no sadly I don't. But I could share my Recipe. It's one I made my self so you know it's good. 

Also did salt and pepper wings. Crisped up in a light breading and oil before finishing them off in the oven at 495

IMG_20240930_174153_570.jpg

Quit hoarding and share, damn it!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Jester13 said:

I like how he was watching Craisaitl the whole time when McD was driving into the middle. Juules got just enough of a stick in there to disrupt the scoring chance.

All in all a good period for him, tried a slapper, but didn't have much of an opening.

Nice showing during that period. Particularly Smith, Mueller who I seem to know nothing about. Sherwood looked good, DGP, Lankinen Wolanin, Kudr, Bains, Suter, Sprong. 

Hope to see Raty and Lek with he puck on their sticks a little more next period. 

Other than size Desharnais looks rough. Freidman, Juuls, Wolanin and Kudr all look far better handling and moving the puck. 

• Like 1

My analysis from watching live two things that really stood out to me: 

1)Raty was excellent positionally away from the puck. Seems very much like a natural center. Really liked his positioning in the neutral zone.

2)As expected, D Petey is really struggling. He looks terrified of contact which is really weird because that's typically been his game. I'm almost wondering if he's playing through an injury just based on the fact he doesn't even engage along the walls. It's very odd considering he's a big kid.

Edit: also #3) Kudryavtsev looked great as well with the limited time he had. Made a couple nice breakups with the stick and keeping it in lanes. Stood up the blue well.

Edited by MikeyD

6 minutes ago, OrcaBait said:

Hahaha no sadly I don't. But I could share my Recipe. It's one I made my self so you know it's good. 

Also did salt and pepper wings. Crisped up in a light breading and oil before finishing them off in the oven at 495

IMG_20240930_174153_570.jpg

These chicken wings look like they were on the losing end of a hot sauce fight

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, RWJC said:

you could become official caterer of CFF

Seems like a lot of work and a lot of money involved.....

But if we ever have a get together like somewhere in BC for a CFF meet up pot luck I'll bring lots of things.

Wait.....

We need to do a CFF meetup!!

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1