[GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 5 | Monday September 30th | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | @6PM | Sportsnet & 650

Lewlowned

4 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

Kudryavtsev looks like he is really close to being NHL ready. Won't be surprised if he spends time in Vancouver this year filling in for injuries.

Was he drafted over-age last year?  7th round.  He played for the Soo Greyhounds the last 3 years (50 and 47 points last 2 seasons)

1 minute ago, Crabcakes said:

Was he drafted over-age last year?  7th round.  He played for the Soo Greyhounds the last 3 years (50 and 47 points last 2 seasons)

Actually, if I remember correctly, he was one of the younger guys drafted in his draft class, but I could be wrong. He's been a really bright point of the draft ever since. I think it's partially that coming out of Covid, a lot of scouts didn't have a really good look at kids and some slipped through the cracks and wound up going much later than they probably would have in other circumstances.