[Waivers] October 1st

Coconuts

28 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Not surprised about PDG.  He's probably one of the safer guys to attempt to send down.

(BTW, before people get all pissy, I'm NOT saying he's a shit player, just that every team already has guys like him.)

Most teams have a depth banger or two in the system, he's a safe bet to get through 

• Vintage 2

16 minutes ago, Maniwaki Canuck said:

PDG going down suggests Raty makes the team for opening night and Aman as 13F.  Further adjustments when Blueger and Joshua are back.  Seems fair.

I personally like PDG more than Aman, but I can see the thinking behind it. Probably want an extra center. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

Wolanin will probably get picked up.

Not saying 100% he won't, but for a team to pick him up, remember, he has to replace someone in their currently projected starting lineup. If he doesn't, then he just passes through which is what I would say is about 95% chance of happening.

4 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Wasn’t Rathbone supposed to be better than Hughes?  I thought I read that on the other forum. 

I think he showed some promise at first, but I don't recall anyone saying he was anywhere near

Hughes' level of play.  He had some good tools, but couldn't overcome the size disadvantage.