[GDT] Around the NHL [October 2024]

7 hours ago, Wing said:

Yeah if I'm a flames fan i don't know if I'd actually want the team to win too many games in a rebuilding season. They're playing no pressure hockey right now. Similar situation with Utah who's just happy to play in a real arena. I think both teams will cool off after going hot in October. 

If that is the case expect Kuzmenko to have 200 pts 🤠

18 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

With the way the league is making money by connecting with gambling it’s ironic that injuries are hidden. Maybe the books want that advantage and the league sneaks them information? More money for the books and the league. Fools who gamble are the losers. 

• Huggy Bear 1

5 hours ago, Blue said:

I agree about the Flames. But the idea that the Oilers are a juggernaut just doesn't work. They are all ceiling , no floor. Them going on a streak again will only harm them because they won't fix anything 

You missed my point entirely. I wasn't suggesting Edmonton would do anything THIS season or that they are a Juggernaut. I only pointed out that after a horrendous start LAST season, their talent took them to the Final. A review, not a prediction.