GDT/PGT l Preseason Game 6 l Friday, October 4 l Coilers (boo) @ Canucks (woo) l 7 PM l Sportsnet & 650

-dlc-

• -dlc- pinned and featured this topic
Just now, Amebushi said:

Really looking forward to seeing this team in action. Hoping for a relatively full line up. Miller can and will shit down McBaby but I want to see some Petey and DeBrusk chemistry form. Light em up boys!!!

Most like will be a fuller line-up, Last chance to tune-up before the war begins!

• Cheers 3

Ideally the Canucks beat the Oilers in each of the 3 regular season games scheduled. All I ask is that we play them aggressive and compete all over the ice.

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

I don't know about the rest of us fans, but I have already seen WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH of the fucking Oil-Jerks.

Their total lack of class and deliberate attempts to injure makes me want to keep the A-Team off the ice.

Just ice all our biggest meanest sobs from the A, the E, Senior Men's even local rec hockey, and set them loose.

Preseason is to find out who makes the team, and we have spots open for some muscle.

So lets see who we've got who can lay down the law.  This is war 'gentlemen', lets not wait 'til the playoffs to smack people around.

Final score Deadmonton 23 Vancouver 0.

Killed and injured in the war: Vancouver 0 Deadmonton 23.

GO CANUCKS GO!

WE'VE GOT A CODE TO ENFORCE!

34 minutes ago, Breadnbutta said:

It's odd that technically the reg season starts today with the devils and Sabres in Prague, but there are still pre season games on..

They should have less pre season and the entire league should be starting today.

There would prob be less league wide injuries too.

Agreed, Just another cash grab for greedy arse Buttman... Mo' money, Mo' problems..No Diddy.

24 minutes ago, Goal_thecup said:

I don't know about the rest of us fans, but I have already seen WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH of the fucking Oil-Jerks.

Their total lack of class and deliberate attempts to injure makes me want to keep the A-Team off the ice.

Just ice all our biggest meanest sobs from the A, the E, Senior Men's even local rec hockey, and set them loose.

Preseason is to find out who makes the team, and we have spots open for some muscle.

So lets see who we've got who can lay down the law.  This is war 'gentlemen', lets not wait 'til the playoffs to smack people around.

Final score Deadmonton 23 Vancouver 0.

Killed and injured in the war: Vancouver 0 Deadmonton 23.

GO CANUCKS GO!

WE'VE GOT A CODE TO ENFORCE!

Desharnais needs to play nasty like he does, but I wonder how nasty he'll be against his friends on the Oilers team. He took it really easy on them last game. It was preseason though, so I'm hoping once the regular season starts he'll be a beast. They need him to be. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Breadnbutta said:

It's odd that technically the reg season starts today with the devils and Sabres in Prague, but there are still pre season games on..

They should have less pre season and the entire league should be starting today.

There would prob be less league wide injuries too.

I would imagine that's to accomodate the teams that have travelled to Europe having to time to get home and settled without falling behind the eightball. 

• Cheers 1