GDT/PGT l Preseason Game 6 l Friday, October 4 l Coilers (boo) @ Canucks (woo) l 7 PM l Sportsnet & 650

-dlc-

9 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

What a weird minute that was. So weird it could run at the top of a republican ticket.

C’mon man. I don’t care if you’re a Liberal or a Conservative. This is the Canucks GDT. Let’s keep the divisive politics out of it. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Holy shit that guy is a McBaby Whiner Coward. 

he gets really pissed off when his pacifier and baby bottle aren’t the right temp in Intermission. 
apparently his new contract will include a clause where the Coil have to provide a lactating mom in between periods for his recuperation. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

No Canucks game is complete without the JTM blind pass up the middle of the ice

He'll make up for it. Usually does.

Unlike McDavid, he knows when he has to be better and will own it.

5 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

C’mon man. I don’t care if you’re a Liberal or a Conservative. This is the Canucks GDT. Let’s keep the divisive politics out of it. 

You are right, I was just trying for lols, but you are spot on. My bad.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Smart period played by the Nucks, except for a few obvious preseason type gaffs.

It’s Miller’s first game give him a couple more shifts to get his grip. You know he’s only gonna get better!

I can’t complain with the structure or the efforts given by all. No stand out weakness.

That second goal was a beauty, what a set up!

Edited by Bretzky

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

The Coiker players sure don’t want anything to do with our huge D men. Lots of coasting and poking at pucks instead of contact. Bigger is better in the bottom four. And the Coilers are a chicken shit bunch. 

Skinner and Ardvinsson are puck watching softies. 

• Cheers 1

Miller sure looks "rusty"   you can tell it's his first game since last winter with all the mis-plays and give-aways - something i guess we should expect.   Hope he gets sharpened up quickly and back to his play of last year.  Soucy isn't having much of a great 1st either - despite his goal. Everyone else is O.K. for the most part given that it's only a pre-season game.

Edited by RU SERIOUS