GDT/PGT l Preseason Game 6 l Friday, October 4 l Coilers (boo) @ Canucks (woo) l 7 PM l Sportsnet & 650

-dlc-

1 hour ago, grumpyone said:

plus there is no way that a 'good' goalie would let that one in. 9/10 times that's an easy save. No one in front and only a wrist shot. 

No that’s a high danger shooting position 

17 minutes ago, Dr.BRR said:

Looks like we have our lineup for opening night!! I imagine when Dak and Suter are back then Bains and Raty out? But let’s roll boys!! I like it!

Garlands out too..

I'm predicting a forward for defense trade by Christmas. Especially if Räty, Bains, Lekeremaki etc keep pushing hard up here and in abby.

It's been a while since we had this much home grown talent ready to knock the door down.

• Cheers 1

34 minutes ago, Dr.BRR said:

Looks like we have our lineup for opening night!! I imagine when Dak and Suter are back then Bains and Raty out? But let’s roll boys!! I like it!

Chances are one of Bains or Raty plays the whole season. Typically at least one player is always out 

29 minutes ago, Devron said:

Chances are one of Bains or Raty plays the whole season. Typically at least one player is always out 

I think they'll both finish the year in Van.  Because he's a winger, I think Bains makes the roster off the top and Raty gets sent down because there currently no spot at C, when healthy and he doesn't have to clear waivers 

I think they send him down with the context that he's THE guy in Abby and that, as long as he shows the same game as he has in pre-season, they will make a move to free up a roster spot for him

To me, that means either Suter or Bleuger is going to be moved out.  That's an easy call for me as Bleugar is an ideal 4C, imo.

• Cheers 1