[GDT] | Season Opener | Wednesday, October 9th | Calgary @ Vancouver | 7pt/10et | SNP, SN1, SN650 | Rogers Arena, Vancouver BC |

Chickenspear

3 hours ago, Coconuts said:

I mean, I wouldn't ever expect $3 beer, but the Aqua's don't have to milk Canuck fans for every last dollar.. 

NHL franchises could learn from Utah's example. Give folks some reasonable options, lot of them will probably still drive profit by buying other bits.

I was at the game last night. I’m not sure where the $3 hot dogs were because I paid $9 for mine 

2 minutes ago, Chickenspear said:

The cost won't sting quite as much when we send the flames crying back to where the great plains begin in the west.

Huberdeau after getting his early years in with Barkov looks like Drouin in his junior days with MacKinnon. Complimentary player - but Pospisil is not the guy.. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

WE'RE BACK

MUST WIN

LFG

GO TIME

NO $3 BEER

TRAGICALLY HIP FLASK

LIGHT FIRE

SUITS PHONES

ACCRUE 

ACCRUE 

ACCRUE

RATY

RATY

SILOVS

SILOVS

START STRONG 

START SPRONG

JUST WIN

HAPPY HRONEK 

gioated-family-guy.gif

Oh, I missed this

14 minutes ago, farinush said:

I was at the game last night. I’m not sure where the $3 hot dogs were because I paid $9 for mine 

The lower prices are available in Utah's home barn 

I just posted that for comparison's sake 

2 hours ago, Jaimito said:

Does Quinn put pressure on by throwing a tantrum, screaming,”It’s not good enough. Fuckin’ dig deep?” Asking for a fr…well some guy who I don’t particularly like.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hopefully tonight is a good start.

Not sure i'd drive to philly for the game there next week but you never know. I might try and do some of the new york road trip later in the season.

Maybe we can get about 6 tonight (wouldn't be mad if kuz gets 1). 

• Cheers 2

Aman over Raty? Why do we keep forcing this 1 dimensional forward into our lineup man. Having offense on the 4th line is the best way to destroy your depth matchup. 

Also our 2nd line looks abysmal. Miller is gonna have to carry harddddd.

• Haha 3

Just now, MikeyD said:

Aman over Raty? Why do we keep forcing this 1 dimensional forward into our lineup man. Having offense on the 4th line is the best way to destroy your depth matchup. 

Also our 2nd line looks abysmal. Miller is gonna have to carry harddddd.

A bit of an extreme narrative considering it's only game 1 of an 82 game season. Let the org cook...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

44 minutes ago, farinush said:

mb the bun was $3 and the mustard, ketchup and relish were $1 each??

34 minutes ago, arsenalian said:

Does Quinn put pressure on by throwing a tantrum, screaming,”It’s not good enough. Fuckin’ dig deep?” Asking for a fr…well some guy who I don’t particularly like.

I think his murder eye look will send the message loud and clear.  JT does the yelling.