[GDT] | Season Opener | Wednesday, October 9th | Calgary @ Vancouver | 7pt/10et | SNP, SN1, SN650 | Rogers Arena, Vancouver BC |

Chickenspear

1 hour ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

Huberdeau after getting his early years in with Barkov looks like Drouin in his junior days with MacKinnon. Complimentary player - but Pospisil is not the guy.. 

Überdough always needed some coattails to ride on. And yes, Popsicle sucks.

• Like 1

Sorry for being random... Watching Habs and Leafs now and how come the stadium is only half full?? People there struggling to pay rent?? I have never seen anything like this.. Habs fans have lost their passion?

3 minutes ago, RakuRaku said:

Sorry for being random... Watching Habs and Leafs now and how come the stadium is only half full?? People there struggling to pay rent?? I have never seen anything like this.. Habs fans have lost their passion?

My guess is that the people with the passion for hockey can't afford to go to the games and those that can afford to go to the games don't have the passion.  Anyway, can this day go any slower.  Go Canucks Go!

• Cheers 1

50 minutes ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

A bit of an extreme narrative considering it's only game 1 of an 82 game season. Let the org cook...

Last I checked game 1 of the season earns the same amount of points for a win as game 82. 

Not doubting the team, we should win. However if the team is to become a contender guys like Aman would be in Abby where he belongs (barring a lot of injuries). 

• Cheers 1

5 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Hmm not seeing the $3 items anywhere…

It would cost me $100 just to get a buzz there! :frantic:

And yes, I'm @Alflives squire in training!

Edited by Gawdzukes
  • Cheers 2

JT Miller enough said

On 10/8/2024 at 7:14 AM, kettlevalley said:

And we could have had Reggie Leach, Rick MacLeish or Darryl Sittler with that pick.  So even if we got the first pick, would we have picked the D man anyway?  Because we kind of did picking second.  

5 hours ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

You can just send them directly to me and I will make sure to distribute them fairly. I definitely won’t abuse the very limited amount of power that I have by keeping them for myself. 

I will manage thank you kind sir 😊

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, RakuRaku said:

It's called rush hour...