[GDT] | Season Opener | Wednesday, October 9th | Calgary @ Vancouver | 7pt/10et | SNP, SN1, SN650 | Rogers Arena, Vancouver BC |

Chickenspear

2 minutes ago, Captain Hughes said:

I wish raty was playing. Guess tocc is playing it safe tonight. Need to start strong. 

I think Suter is a gametime decision, so he might get in still.

Another season, another hope.

I have no prediction whatsoever as to stuff like how many points we'll get and where we'll end up in the standings.

What I care the most about is how we play. Play the right way from start to finish, every night, win or lose. Leave the rest to fall where they may and it'll be another exciting season.

GO CANUCKS GO!!

Edited by 1-d
  • Thanks 1

On 10/8/2024 at 10:53 AM, CanucksFan26 said:

I unexpectedly ended up with the day off so I’m driving up from Seattle and going to the game and then driving back home to go to work the next morning! Gonna be a long day and I certainly didn’t expect my first attended game of the year to be the home opener, but when someone opens a door, you go and spend $150 bucks and have yourself some fun! So excited it’s back and so excited to be there! Planning to drive up for 4-5 games this year plus of course the shorter drive when we play the Kraken. Let’s do this! 

Neat! I live in Seattle too! 

I'll probably go up to Vancouver when the day games happen. Other than that ~ it's CPA for when the Canucks and Habs come to town! 

• Cheers 1