[GDT] | Season Opener | Wednesday, October 9th | Calgary @ Vancouver | 7pt/10et | SNP, SN1, SN650 | Rogers Arena, Vancouver BC |

Chickenspear

• Chickenspear changed the title to [GDT] | Season Opener | Wednesday, October 9th | Calgary @ Vancouver | 7pt/10et | SNP, SN1, SN650 | Rogers Arena, Vancouver BC |
  • Jess featured and pinned this topic
6 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Juulsen plays well with Hughes, and Huggy is on record in saying that they mesh well together (though not rave reviews like he gives he and Hronek as a pairing).  If RT ever wants to split Huggy and Hronek, Juuls is a better fit with Hughes than either Deshairnais or Friedman

I like Juulsen. But the guy has got to be better at picking his spots for the big hits. I think a new revamped Myers might actually work with Hughes too 

7 hours ago, CanucksFan26 said:

I unexpectedly ended up with the day off so I’m driving up from Seattle and going to the game and then driving back home to go to work the next morning! Gonna be a long day and I certainly didn’t expect my first attended game of the year to be the home opener, but when someone opens a door, you go and spend $150 bucks and have yourself some fun! So excited it’s back and so excited to be there! Planning to drive up for 4-5 games this year plus of course the shorter drive when we play the Kraken. Let’s do this! 

Have fun and drive safe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It is so exciting to see the Gents in Blue, Green, and White hitting the ice for the '24-'24 season!

As always, treat each opponent with respect, no matter their roster composition. 

Hit hard, hit often - I am looking forward to the new-look truculence of our team. 

Go Canucks Go!

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1