[GDT] | Season Opener | Wednesday, October 9th | Calgary @ Vancouver | 7pt/10et | SNP, SN1, SN650 | Rogers Arena, Vancouver BC |

Chickenspear

Just now, Mitch4nhl said:

Honestly I’m at the game I was chanting. The whole side of the building was cause no one could see him under the boards. We couldn’t see what happened. 

Don't feel bad for chanting man.. we want to send a message that the boys are an iron wall..play hard get hit hard, half the building is chanting JT Miller it shows we have no mercy we want the cup this year at any cost.

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

Watching it again it could be interference as he never touched to puck.

He deflected it but I don't even think Miller wanted to hit him. Had to brace because somebody was coming out of that injured regardless. Just really bad timing.

• Like 1

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

Watching it again it could be interference as he never touched to puck.

Miller had it and buddy skating into him. I think you're allowed to offensively hit to defend puck possession. 

Just now, Mitch4nhl said:

Honestly I’m at the game I was chanting. The whole side of the building was cause no one could see him under the boards. We couldn’t see what happened. 

Understand he couldn’t be seen

still some must have understood something was wrong with play stopped so long

anyways enjoy the game , lucky

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

He deflected it but I don't even think Miller wanted to hit him. Had to brace because somebody was coming out of that injured regardless. Just really bad timing.

Yeah, just worked out bad, seems the refs got it right….this time.