[GDT] | Season Opener | Wednesday, October 9th | Calgary @ Vancouver | 7pt/10et | SNP, SN1, SN650 | Rogers Arena, Vancouver BC |

Chickenspear

19 minutes ago, Cranston said:

Exciting year coming up. The only thing i want to be on the record for is that I am pro Juulsen.🙂

As long as he doesn't pull himself out of position for a hit.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

At TB vs Bolts next week.  Not sure if that will be on rescheduled after Milton.  FLA game likely ok in Miami.  They played tonight so obviously no evacuations.   So potentially a break before the first road game. 

2 hours ago, Jaimito said:

At TB vs Bolts next week.  Not sure if that will be on rescheduled after Milton.  FLA game likely ok in Miami.  They played tonight so obviously no evacuations.   So potentially a break before the first road game. 

TB vs bolts?? 

• Vintage 1

im just happy the real deal starts, our top 6 still feels like a bit of a questionmark which is something u can read abt in most places around the net. how much chemistry is there among the players on millers and peteys lines? its gonna be a long season but  we need a good start to see where we are with the new guys and also how our core guys are "feeling" it. I hope we can get some flow in our offense. im curious abt our third line, i havent seen Raty at his best yet but from what ive read hes taken steps and is our 3rd C. thats a huge step and i expect him to be a lot better then he was in the last game against the coilers. still havent seen Garland play, but to have him with Hogs seems like 2 gritty small guys that can create some havoc on Ratys wings.  

starting to feel itches all over waiting for the puck to drop.... lets extinguish the flames swiftly and get some momentum! GCG!!! Happy Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, NHL Tyranny said:

Cut the guy some slack. He's young, still learning, and on a cheap contract. You must love Myers...

Juulsson is dough head. Zadorov is a dough head. Both bring about the same. Bottom pairing guys who do dough head things. Juulsson is cheap. Glad we kept him instead of the crazy over pay Boston did for Zadorov. 

11 hours ago, RWJC said:

Gadjovich scored in opening game of season for FLA tonight. On pace for 82 goals this season. There goes our cup hopes. 

jonah gadjovich made Florida's opening night roster. there goes their hopes of repeating. 

• Haha 3

Ready for the real deal tonight. Set the tone early, If the Flames want to get into penalty trouble let them we will finish them on the Power play. 

Debusk in the old Horvat spot on the PP and he might get 40 there. 

Sprong adds some creativity there with the speed.

I will be watching how Desharnais Holds up on the back end. 

not too many question marks in this lineup they just need to go out there and show it. GCG!!!! 4-1 for the good guys

• Cheers 2

10 hours ago, Petey the Puck Whisperer said:

anyone else bored with calgary / oilers as every single seasons opener/closer? Whoever makes the schedules sucks.

I think they just try for an all Canadian matchup to start.

10 hours ago, Petey the Puck Whisperer said:

anyone else bored with calgary / oilers as every single seasons opener/closer? Whoever makes the schedules sucks.

No! What would you rather? Canucks vs Philly, or Buffalo to start the season? Ugh

I'm totally fine with starting with a little more intensity, pumps up the fans.

Let's Fucking Go!!!!

7 minutes ago, JayDangles said:

You've waited over 6 months for a GDT, and the only thing you've decided you want to be on the record for is love for Juulsen? 

Yup, pretty much satisfied with everything. Too bad Petterson is still here, but that's water under the bridge.

• Confused 1
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Cranston said:

Yup, pretty much satisfied with everything. Too bad Petterson is still here, but that's water under the bridge.

Not shitting on Petey before the season even starts, but I too am worried that will be a major talking point once again this year.

• Thanks 1