[GDT] | Season Opener | Wednesday, October 9th | Calgary @ Vancouver | 7pt/10et | SNP, SN1, SN650 | Rogers Arena, Vancouver BC |

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, Locke Lamora said:

Honestly, I think Sportsnet may be low key trolling the Canuck fanbase putting Gazdick on the air.

He's doing a few games. He's there and they're paying him he might as well be on air lol.

1 minute ago, Locke Lamora said:

Honestly, I think Sportsnet may be low key trolling the Canuck fanbase putting Gazdick on the air.

Well, if Nux keep winning, he will suffer talking about their plays. 

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Consensus Stanley cup champs. I really don't get it.

Not with a defence that has one NHLer and multiple guys worse than AHL quality.  Add in a goalie who wouldn't get ice time in beer league a locker room cancer wearing the C, and a GM who can't be trusted around children, and they're much more likely to miss the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

Would it be a troll if folks just got over it?

4 minutes ago, kilgore said:

Why is Ray doing other teams games?

I thought this year he was all ours.

I remember hearing he has like 5 years until he can be a full time Canucks guy. But my memory is so ass and that was definitely word of mouth from unreliable sources. So, I dunno. I just remember hearing he's not allowed to do full time Canucks for a while cause of a contract with someone. I could google it but I'd rather give you a mish mash of horrible information that isn't worth the pixels you're reading them on.