[GDT] | Season Opener | Wednesday, October 9th | Calgary @ Vancouver | 7pt/10et | SNP, SN1, SN650 | Rogers Arena, Vancouver BC |

Chickenspear

10 minutes ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

Must win game

if we don't win tonight Tocchet should be fired, Alvin should resign and we should immediately start rebuilding

I will have my pitchfork ready

• Haha 3

Every game is a new game and every season is a new season.

It doesn't matter what we have accomplished last season, because that's last season.

Today, the team's record is back to 0-0-0 against another team who is also at 0-0-0.

We must not overlook or underestimate any opponents and must take each game seriously.

Let's go out there and establish our dominance and get that first win out of the way!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

15 hours ago, Petey the Puck Whisperer said:

anyone else bored with calgary / oilers as every single seasons opener/closer? Whoever makes the schedules sucks.

not at all. start the year with the teams i hate the most. 

3 hours ago, coolboarder said:

Agreed.  Would be nice to have Seattle as our opener.  Time to make this a tradition.  If Montreal and Toronto opens their season on this match-up, why couldn't we get Seattle as our match-up?  Got tired to seeing any Albertan teams every year for our opener.  

Meh, I don’t feel much of a rivalry has developed there yet and find Kraken games kind of boring. Whereas games against our backwards Alberta counterparts are usually always entertaining, and….I just hate them both so much. GCG!!