[GDT] | Season Opener | Wednesday, October 9th | Calgary @ Vancouver | 7pt/10et | SNP, SN1, SN650 | Rogers Arena, Vancouver BC |

Chickenspear

14 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Sit him out!

We have the depth now we don’t need to be forcing guys into the lineup who aren’t 100%.

This is where minor injuries turn into nagging injuries that bug a player all season. 

I wanted to see Räty in anyway.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Guntrix said:

Our forward group could go either way this season. I’m seeing a lot of question marks. 

With the type of players we acquired, there is no question marks. You are going to get honest, hard work, which is what you need and what we have needed for years. If Petey can pick it up from last year? We are Golden. 

1 minute ago, JayDangles said:

$14 for a Strongbow, seems reasonable 

Some poor sod out there is gonna pay $20+ for Coors Light, I hope it comes with a free psyche eval 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

It's a little known fact that Silovs was actually a rookie hit-man in his younger days. On his first job he was paid $1.00 to knock off a person. He was given a photo and told the person was in a local grocery store. He goes in and thinks he sees him in the dairy section. He goes over and throttles him, turns him around, and realizes that he had the wrong person. BUT he spots him in the meat section, goes over and throttles him, only to find out that when he turned him over, again it was the wrong person. Finally, he does see him, checks the photo and finally knocks him off, throttling him in the cereal section. Successfully, he leaves the establishment. The headlines in the paper the next day scream: "ARTI-CHOKES 3 FOR A DOLLAR"! 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, PeteyBOI said:

homer simpson cooking GIF

we only have two types of fans

Three types actually if these forums are any indication

It isn't always the folks on fire who are lighting the fires 

cadffa64e6ef7d611d0b6608d79378a3.gif

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 2
  • chaos 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Wrong said:

WHO is drinking Aperol Spritz at a hockey game???? Posh bastards. 🙂

I don’t even know what that is lol!

But I do know this is one of my favourite days of the year! Woooo Canucks hockey is back and this team is going to do something special this year!

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2