[GDT] | Season Opener | Wednesday, October 9th | Calgary @ Vancouver | 7pt/10et | SNP, SN1, SN650 | Rogers Arena, Vancouver BC |

Chickenspear

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Too much to hope he leaves college this offseason and joins Vancouver next year? 

I figured that was the plan. College was mostly for him to bulk up. 2 years in their weight rooms should be plenty. Come over to end this season get some games in before a big offseason for him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

EP is overpaid 

Sorry but yeah I think he is

He just looks like he has lost his confidence. He use to look like nothing could stop him.he hasn’t been awful. He just needs to up his game.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

2 minutes ago, cripplereh said:

Let's just hope he comes in hunting and getting goals

I'd be stoked if he ended up being a solid #5. Anything above that I think is exceeding expectations. Right now he shows promise of having a higher ceiling but he's always had a capable offensive game but nothing that took over games consistently.

4 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

That second was brutal. They look disinterested. I still think Petey has to do more. Lets up the intensity and finish them in the third.

Oh gawd not this again. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Too much to hope he leaves college this offseason and joins Vancouver next year? 

He will need some seasoning in Abby in that scenario. Personally I think he'll stay in school at least 1 more year.

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

So the arena for the Tampa Rays is damaged by Hurricane Milton. 

Y.  

My guess is Nux vs TB next week will get postponed.  Rink maybe fine, but the city will be a mess. 

• Cheers 1