[GDT] | Season Opener | Wednesday, October 9th | Calgary @ Vancouver | 7pt/10et | SNP, SN1, SN650 | Rogers Arena, Vancouver BC |

Chickenspear

5 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

But that pos is not in florida anymore 

😆 

Was there a even bigger pos than Matthew Tkachuk? 🤔

Edited by 1-d

7 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Scroll to bottom   , it’s in a blue box on right hand corner.

Depends on whether you are viewing landscape or portrait on your device. On landscape, I see it right under the topic header, just above the green "reply" button.  On portrait, as you say, bottom right

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, LunarPoetry said:

Even worse is that Super Slug Gadzic is there....can they really do no better?? Bizarre that he made the cut

SN waiver wire must've been full.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

I figured that was the plan. College was mostly for him to bulk up. 2 years in their weight rooms should be plenty. Come over to end this season get some games in before a big offseason for him.

No hurry. It is still a big transition from college to pro hockey. Maybe he gets a few NHL games at the end of the season, but he should start next season in Abbotsford to become accustomed to expectations of a pro hockey player. If he's as smart as he appears to be, it won't take him long, but this team can afford to slow-walk him into the NHL.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Hughes said:

Haha no way. I'll chirp back at that oiler fan 

I don’t know why you think I am an Oilers fan? I haven’t mentioned them once ever on here. I can’t stand them but you got to make up stories to fit your narrative. Good on you.

Just now, Curmudgeon said:

No hurry. It is still a big transition from college to pro hockey. Maybe he gets a few NHL games at the end of the season, but he should start next season in Abbotsford to become accustomed to expectations of a pro hockey player. If he's as smart as he appears to be, it won't take him long, but this team can afford to slow-walk him into the NHL.

I am not saying rush him. But yeah. Like most college kids give em a few games late. Did it with Hirose and McWard. Willander would surely get games if they did. Then evaluate him over the summer and next training camp.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

So CanucksHater82 is back? Shouldn't he be cheering for Utah?

Oh Gawd. Man you guys need to come up with something new. Let’s focus on the game. All I said was the second was terrible, the first was amazing. I am sure they will take over in the third.

Ok I have a question for everyone here.

Next time we play the Oil with 5 minutes or less would you have say a tough guy like Miller face off against McBaby and have a set play where Miller tells McBaby "you are a scum bag for not accepting the Conn Smythe,"then he ties him up and both wingers sandwich him with hits and who cares who gets the puck???

I played sports and would do that.

• Haha 1