[GDT] | Season Opener | Wednesday, October 9th | Calgary @ Vancouver | 7pt/10et | SNP, SN1, SN650 | Rogers Arena, Vancouver BC |

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, cripplereh said:

Ok I have a question for everyone here.

Next time we play the Oil with 5 minutes or less would you have say a tough guy like Miller face off against McBaby and have a set play where Miller tells McBaby "you are a scum bag for not accepting the Conn Smythe,"then he ties him up and both wingers sandwich him with hits and who cares who gets the puck???

I played sports and would do that.

That would get under his skin for sure. 

• ThereItIs 1

Gotta love 2 back to back hits to the numbers of DeBrusk into the boards by Flames players not getting called at the end of the 2nd there. Great officiating as usual, not to mention the Canucks getting called for Interference when the flames didn't get called on multiple instances of it earlier in the game. That being said, the reffing hasn't been as bad as it usually is, so there's that.

Just now, JayDangles said:

Gazdick is such a loser.

Has been mediocre at everything he's done

Can’t stand him. All he talks about is the oilers. The oilers d is sooo bad. Why anyone thinks they are cup contenders is beyond me. Their goaltending is also subpar. Am I missing something? Why does everyone think their team is a cup contender?

2 minutes ago, cripplereh said:

Ok I have a question for everyone here.

Next time we play the Oil with 5 minutes or less would you have say a tough guy like Miller face off against McBaby and have a set play where Miller tells McBaby "you are a scum bag for not accepting the Conn Smythe,"then he ties him up and both wingers sandwich him with hits and who cares who gets the puck???

I played sports and would do that.

probably easier to just punch him in the mouth. 

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

20 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Scroll to bottom   , it’s in a blue box on right hand corner.

Thanks I found it, it’s actually on the left on my Ipad

appreciate  it  👍