[GDT] | Season Opener | Wednesday, October 9th | Calgary @ Vancouver | 7pt/10et | SNP, SN1, SN650 | Rogers Arena, Vancouver BC |

Chickenspear

Just now, CanucksCountry said:

Forbort and Vinny just have not been good tonight. Would like to see branstrom up and paired with Vinny for next game

Ya. Need some mobility and outlet passing mixed in to third pairing. 

• Upvote 1

Forbort and Vinny just have not been good tonight. Would like to see branstrom up and paired with Vinny for next game

According to everybody that watched him last year we'd be stupid to put him in our lineup. Apparently he's brutal defensively.

1 minute ago, CanucksCountry said:

Problem is they don’t have a dman that can skate and move the puck on the bottom pairing on the roster after  the top 4.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Vintage 1

Just now, stawns said:

I haven't even heard milkers name since his fight ......boeser neither.  Petey's been far better than either of them

Ah yes it’s been 6 months since I’ve been here and you’re still up to your smoking crack like takes

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Needs improvement. 

I feel that wasn’t the Ds fault. Silovs needs to save that and at least one of the other goals as well. 

Having said that, the team seems to have turned it off. It’s weird…it’s the home opener right!

Then again, there’s Edmonton. 😀

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I think Tocchet is just fed up with the effort as a whole since the first. 

Muh effort. Sprong probably made a wrong read. It's not muh effort 

Bring up Branstrom and pair him with Juulsen.  Sit this 3rd pair for a game

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pickly said:

Ah yes it’s been 6 months since I’ve been here and you’re still up to your smoking crack like takes

Is it untrue?  They had a great 1st and then disappeared.  Peter has, at least, stayed engaged.