[GDT] | Season Opener | Wednesday, October 9th | Calgary @ Vancouver | 7pt/10et | SNP, SN1, SN650 | Rogers Arena, Vancouver BC |

Chickenspear

5 hours ago, JayDangles said:

Not shitting on Petey before the season even starts, but I too am worried that will be a major talking point once again this year.

As it should be. He’s an $11.6 million dollar player now.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

I'm surprised the OIl are older than the Pens and Preds 

Skinner and Arvidson in and Borberg + McCleod + Holloway out will increase the team's average age.

• Cheers 1

21 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Hip flask? 

Watched someone going to the Weezer concert get denied entry because he tried to hide a flask in his boxers. Guards saw he wasn’t wearing a belt and still set off the metal detector, then noticed his junk looked unnaturally shaped. The tip of the flask was sticking out over his pant line.

Ended up getting his flask confiscated (it was a nice flask) AND got denied entry. I couldn’t stop giggling because I have the mental capacity of a 12 year old boy. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

Must win game

if we don't win tonight Tocchet should be fired, Alvin should resign and we should immediately start rebuilding

If we don't get at least a point tonight we'll be hitting the 1 week mark of the season in last place.

7 minutes ago, Honkin Hronek said:

Watched someone going to the Weezer concert get denied entry because he tried to hide a flask in his boxers. Guards saw he wasn’t wearing a belt and still set off the metal detector, then noticed his junk looked unnaturally shaped. The tip of the flask was sticking out over his pant line.

Ended up getting his flask confiscated (it was a nice flask) AND got denied entry. I couldn’t stop giggling because I have the mental capacity of a 12 year old boy. 

So what I'm getting is that one should always wear a belt with a buckle.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

I actually think this was us to screw the Oilers over. Now the soilers miss out on up to $3 million in cap accrual for the TDL unless they send down or waive someone else. Imagine if the Friedman waiver was a precaution in case Edmonton didn’t reclaim? These teams generally know who’s being waived ahead of time…

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

$18.20 for a real pint of Coors or Molson. Think I'll pass

a real pint is 16 oz, not 24. an imperial pint is 19 oz. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1