[GDT] | Season Opener | Wednesday, October 9th | Calgary @ Vancouver | 7pt/10et | SNP, SN1, SN650 | Rogers Arena, Vancouver BC |

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, CanucksCountry said:

Neither has Forbort 

Never.

If you sign a defender from Edmonton, now that's bad.

If you sign a defender from Edmonton that was a healthy scratch.....that's rock bottom.

Edited by chris12345
  • Cheers 1

McDavid is going to be livid after tonight's result, I admire his competitive nature and desire to win..shocking to see Oilers lose by such a margin - lots of nhl experts talking about the 6-0 loss its all over the nhl news

2 minutes ago, LB28 said:

Is it just me or does Silvos have a weakness tracking the puck on shots from the point

Maybe they need to put a Rainbow trail behind the puck so it's easier to track and you know how fast it's going. 

2 minutes ago, Oysterbean said:

I think we know what the book is on Silovs. 

If fans figured it out I’m sure NHL players have too.. I notice them trying to take long shots whenever possible more than when Demko is on net. I’m sure Canucks D want long shots but they need to stop those before getting to Silovs.

Just now, Pickly said:

Just enjoy your twilight years and pray the chronic dope smoking doesn’t catch up with you old man 

Yet still my comprehension puts yours to shame.  Perhaps you should take up dope smoking hey?

Want me to mansolain that to you?

Just now, Taphouse Canuck said:

9.40 to go

Nearly time to start playing hard

Y.  Just look forward. Forget about what happened.

Play their game.  Get a pt at least.  Long season. 

Look at cup finalist oils. Lost 6-0 at home opener. 

Pens lost 6-0 at home opener too. 

Just now, RookieFan said:

McDavid is going to be livid after tonight's result, I admire his competitive nature and desire to win..shocking to see Oilers lose by such a margin - lots of nhl experts talking about the 6-0 loss its all over the nhl news

Well dig in. Pretty basic

3 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

How can Canucks be so dominant in the first period and then have a complete collapse for the next 40 mins?

I feel they let up after a breezy first period. Don't let up, ever. This is the big show. You go till you can't go no more.