[GDT] | Season Opener | Wednesday, October 9th | Calgary @ Vancouver | 7pt/10et | SNP, SN1, SN650 | Rogers Arena, Vancouver BC |

Chickenspear

2 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I am very concerned about Petey.

Petey's been fine.  It's our forecheckers aren't forechecking - Flames are getting out so easily. Conversely, we are having trouble moving the puck from own zone

Not signing actual top 4 D in the offseason biting us. Almost like those of us saying Myers playing top 4 even at 3mil wasn't ideal. Then they compounded the issue signing Desharnais and Forbort. Size is nice, but being able to play the game of hockey is nicer.

Real bad defensive collapse!! I knew shit was gonna happen when the forward lines were doing cute things after leading 4-1... 

Forbort plays like an AHLer... Get Juulsen in lineup next game!! Soucy as usual plays a bit soft...

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Boy this is really something. I can't believe this is happening.

I've known you long enough on the forums to know that you should know this had potential of happening lol.

• Haha 1

I was excited cause we scored a few goals and was so entertaining. But i gotta say this game lacks the defense structure that we're known for. We gave flames so many odd man rushes this game. Let's hope Tocc fixes this. 

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

What are you talking about? lol. This was an epic collapse against a bottom feeder so people have a right to be upset. 5 shots in the second and third. Pathetic right now.

First game ... Lol ... try harder ...

shaq-laugh.gif

• Wiener 1

1 minute ago, Googlie said:

Petey's been fine.  It's our forecheckers aren't forechecking - Flames are getting out so easily. Conversely, we are having trouble moving the puck from own zone

with the amount he gets paid he needs to be a lot more than fine.