[GDT] | Season Opener | Wednesday, October 9th | Calgary @ Vancouver | 7pt/10et | SNP, SN1, SN650 | Rogers Arena, Vancouver BC |

Chickenspear

9 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

I've known you long enough on the forums to know that you should know this had potential of happening lol.

FK man, your right.. it's so Canuck, I should've seen it coming.

But at 4-1 I thought this team was different, I was ready to start planning parade route ngl. Haha

Just now, RWJC said:

This team is never hungrier than when they are the underdog. It’s exciting but really frustrating too 

Well you spend so much more energy when you don’t have to if you just play at least 45 min of a game. Happy to have it tied but again this is the Calgary flames. We should be beating them.

3 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

All the chicken little sky is falling types are out in full force after one game. 

With good reason.  This is not a new thing.  They cannot continue to do this.

You might call it chicken little, others would call it a trend going back to january

Just now, Rocket-68 said:

Ya know, I think that Miller kid may just be a keeper!

Funniest part about this is if not for Huggy, Miller is an absolute fish. Lol. I don't think anyone on the team looks very good based on tonight.

Just now, stawns said:

With good reason.  This is not a new thing.  They cannot continue to do this.

You might call it chicken little, others would call it a trend going back to january

you mean all they way back to where they got into the second round and took the oil to 7?  does it go back that far?

• Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, Blue said:

Its not. Everyone knew the Flames wouldn't be push overs 

leading 4-1 at home and stopped playing after 20mins.. we are lucky to have gotten it to OT.. flames traded everyone off the team..

2 minutes ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

Classic Miller, give away the puck then 10 seconds hammer the puck into the net

Thanks captain for saving our asses

Yep. Miller can make some pretty sloppy plays at times.

Just now, hockeyville88 said:

Garland needs Joshua to be maximum effective. He needs that size creating space for him on the line

Im not sure if that's true. He typically creates his own space. There's a reason why he is only 2 goals (now 3 tonight) behind JT Miller in 5 on 5 goals since they've played together on the Canucks.