PTSC: Game #2 PHI @ VAN Oct 11 2024

Goalie29

I thought we'd stomp the Flames, didn't think they had a competitive roster. I don't think the same of Philly, they probably aren't a playoff team but they have some solid pieces.

Gonna say 4-3 Flyers.

Couturier with the winner. 

• Wiener 1

2 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

This team isn’t prepared… Too many new faces and terrible goaltending… They’re going to have a crappy start to the season…

I too noticed all the new faces seemed to be putting the team out of sync against Calgary.  None of them seemed to gel very well with the returning players in terms of passing and playing the possession game, particularly Heinen and Sprong.  Regarding the goaltending though, I still want to see how Lankinen does before labelling it "terrible".

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CaptainCanuck12 said:

I too noticed all the new faces seemed to be putting the team out of sync against Calgary.  None of them seemed to gel very well with the returning players in terms of passing and playing the possession game, particularly Heinen and Sprong.  Regarding the goaltending though, I still want to see how Lankinen does before labelling it "terrible".

Yup I saw that too…

totally out of sync 

it won’t be pretty for a while…

get ready for a slow start…