OMG Snow! Thread

Sharpshooter

Just finished my 3rd round of shoveling. Got to the car port, and what do I see? But the snow plow dumping a fresh bank of snow right into my driveway. Son of a bitch!! I need a beer.

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 3

16 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Thanks. 

Heard there were 4 dead in a head on near Kamloops on Highway 97. 

Is that a route between PG and Quesnel?

It’s actually crazy that you mentioned this. On my FB today it has been revealed that one of the people dead in that crash was a well liked and known Quesnel woman. 😞

Edited by Northern_Nuck
  • Sad 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 hour ago, gwarrior said:

Just finished my 3rd round of shoveling. Got to the car port, and what do I see? But the snow plow dumping a fresh bank of snow right into my driveway. Son of a bitch!! I need a beer.

Yeah, I will wait until it stops snowing, or close to when my wife gets back from work.  Whichever comes first.

34 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Yeah, I will wait until it stops snowing, or close to when my wife gets back from work.  Whichever comes first.

That's not how I roll. I would rather try and keep up a little at a time rather than kill myself trying to dig out from 2 feet deep.

• Cheers 1

13 hours ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

@Sharpshooter how was the commute? :classic_ninja:

At 4:30am with snow tires, it was good. Just stayed in the left lane and let those with inappropriate tires troddle along in the right lane. 

On the way home just now, thankfully the majority of people stayed home and the roads were clear of the normal bumper to bumper rush hours traffic. 

I wish it would snow everyday! 😁

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, gwarrior said:

For the love of god please, no more snow!!!!!!! I at least have to try to go to work tomorrow. I already got roasted by one of my buddies for taking a snow day. 

Tell him the next one is a F U day. 

• Cheers 1

29 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Tell him the next one is a F U day. 

It was a joke to start with. He called in when nothing was fucked. So I called him out. He went to work today and i didn't, so he called me out. So apparently it's a game.

1 hour ago, gwarrior said:

It was a joke to start with. He called in when nothing was fucked. So I called him out. He went to work today and i didn't, so he called me out. So apparently it's a game.

I know these kinds of guys. Don’t stress. Do what’s safe for you.