[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Tampa Bay Lightning, Oct 15, 7PM EDT (4PM PST), The Let's Put a W in SPANK THE LIGHTNING Game ... M'Kay!

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, The Aquaman said:

We need another top 4 D, and another top 6 F.

Need Joshua back.

I solved our issues a while ago ... we need someone that has the size of Byfuglien, hands like Bossy, wheels like Bondra and hits like Stevens (just this side of getting penalties every game). Once we find this unicorn, all good. 

• Huggy Bear 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Rocket-68 said:

I solved our issues a while ago ... we need someone that has the size of Byfuglien, hands like Bossy, wheels like Bondra and hits like Stevens (just this side of getting penalties every game). Once we find this unicorn, all good. 

Sarcasm? 🤭

• ThereItIs 1

7 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

Sarcasm? 🤭

In all fairness, Bertuzzi came close on 3 out of the 4 but for a very short period of time. But man, to image if such an animal existed and fell to the Canucks in the draft.

Super Mario had the size, hands, almost the wheels but not the "smash your face in every game" attitude ... I can live with a Lemieux of course if we could find one ... more sarcasm. 

🤣

Edited by Rocket-68
  • MillerTime 2

Just now, Rocket-68 said:

In all fairness, Bertuzzi came close on 3 out of the 4 but for a very short period of time. But man, to image if such an animal existed and fell to the Canucks in the draft.

Super Mario had the size, hands, almost the wheels but not the "smash your face in every game" attitude ... I can live with a Lemieux of course if we could find one ... more sarcasm. 

Vilmer Alrkisson 6’6 238. Hmmmm

Mario was too good 1700 points in 900 games or so. Dang

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

29 minutes ago, Devron said:

Better win or I’m gonna be so darn angry 

I just got off the phone with Canucks head office. They are concerned about your temper but promised me they would relay the message to the team down i  Florida.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

Just one more thing guys, my Dad has an aggressive cancer. He’s got months to live, if you believe in something…say a prayer please 🙏.

Alright love yall, 

Let’s Ride Canucks Nation.

Damn man, so sorry to hear that. My father had it and thankfully beat it ... he is now 83. I grew up in a religious household and while I definitely do not follow the path of my parents, I do understand the spiritual side of things. For a prayer, and I do believe there is some higher power, I offer the following:

I wish... No. Wishing is wrong. It's the wrong word right now. That's not what I mean. What I mean is... I believe in God.

I know a lot of you don't, but I still want to offer a prayer... for our survival. Mine included.

Because I believe that God, whomever you hold that to be, hears all prayers, even if sometimes the answer is no.

So, may the Lord bless you. May the Lord keep you. May the Lord lift up

His divine countenance upon you... and give you peace.

This a Morgan Freeman set of lines some of you may recognize ... appropriate in many ways. 

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Rocket-68 said:

Damn man, so sorry to hear that. My father had it and thankfully beat it ... he is now 83. I grew up in a religious house and while I definitely do not follow the path of my parents, I do understand the spiritual side of things. For a prayer, and I do believe there is some higher power, I offer the following:

I wish... No. Wishing is wrong. It's the wrong word right now. That's not what I mean. What I mean is... I believe in God.

I know a lot of you don't, but I still want to offer a prayer... for our survival. Mine included.

Because I believe that God, whomever you hold that to be, hears all prayers, even if sometimes the answer is no.

So, may the Lord bless you. May the Lord keep you. May the Lord lift up

His divine countenance upon you... and give you peace.

This a Morgan Freeman set of lines some of you may recognize ... appropriate in many ways. 

Thank you my friend. 👊👍💪

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

4 hours ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

Family is everything, isn't it?

Me and my wife just had boy number two over Thanksgiving weekend. We haven't officially named him yet, but we're thinking about Niko. We think it would pair cute with his big brother, Henrik. We also like Benjamin.

Anyways, GCG!

Congratulations!!!!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

Just one more thing guys, my Dad has an aggressive cancer. He’s got months to live, if you believe in something…say a prayer please 🙏.

Alright love yall, 

Let’s Ride Canucks Nation.

I hope he's like my Dad and kicks cancer's ass. His was also aggressive and late stage...so don't give up hope.

I will keep your Dad in my thoughts...best of luck.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

56 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Probably have the forward depth to run the lotto line and that would mean Raty stay up full time. He struggles consistently now trying to play center and run his own line

remind me again, who was the center on the 6-40-9 line? This thread is full of bad takes.