[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Tampa Bay Lightning, Oct 15, 7PM EDT (4PM PST), The Let's Put a W in SPANK THE LIGHTNING Game ... M'Kay!

Rocket-68

When Joshua comes back, this line …

Joshua Pettersson DeBrusk. 

If that won’t work, we need another top 6 F badly, 

Another top 4 D is needed as well. Dang that OEL buyout will hurt the next two years…..4.75 milly

Thanks Benning, while Gunther is playing well that 9th overall pick, we traded. 

Edited by The Aquaman
  • MillerTime 1

5 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Or shooting, or hitting, or skating…there is lots to add to this list. I guarantee if we are worried that management must be even more terrified.

Every fucking post on every fucking page is about petey from you. Every fucking one. If your gonna be a troll get more creative. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Pycnotic said:

Hopefully I get to watch the Canucks get their first win, if sportsnet lets me that is. 

Sportsnet still crappy with sound and picture glitches. Then the PP counter on screen froze...just pathetic. I miss Amazon prime already

I disagree with dude here talking about Petey, at leaset in regards to the plays he picked.

-Ep, went for the dump in, made a smart pass across, sliding it to the net when short handed was smart.

- should have hit the guy in his frist shift though...

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Kevlar said:

Could be worse. We need push back in the second period.

This. Time too put a pickleback in our 2nd period. Play salty, with some tang and crunch.

We do need to see a good 2nd period out of our club and now is better than after the first 10 games. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1-d said:

SN stream sucks balls, but the Canucks are also making sure we don't miss any of their high-danger scoring chances 🙃

Sportsnet just keeps messing up. Dont know what the hell is wrong with them. Maybe they should hire some professionals to fix their technical issues.