[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Tampa Bay Lightning, Oct 15, 7PM EDT (4PM PST), The Let's Put a W in SPANK THE LIGHTNING Game ... M'Kay!

Rocket-68

53 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

can't hardly wait... planning beef stroganoff for game night... with leftover pie.... or maybe have pie as a main course?

I ate a whole apple pie for dinner once, years ago. Didn’t even regret it. One of the best decisions of my life. Cant do that all the time obviously but I cherish that moment 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Devron said:

I ate a whole apple pie for dinner once, years ago. Didn’t even regret it. One of the best decisions of my life. Cant do that all the time obviously but I cherish that moment 

A couple months ago,  I had a hankering for blueberry pie, so I made one, ate it all, and regretted it at about 1am. Ended up pulling my neck vomiting, and had to miss a day of work because of it.

• Sad 2

55 minutes ago, Chickenspear said:

A couple months ago,  I had a hankering for blueberry pie, so I made one, ate it all, and regretted it at about 1am. Ended up pulling my neck vomiting, and had to miss a day of work because of it.

I wanted to laugh but that sounds awful 

5 hours ago, Harvey Specter said:

Let's get the W against the Lightning. Get pucks deep and minimize the puck-watching. 

The Core needs to lead by example. Captain QH43, and JTM9 are leading the way but the rest need to step it up another notch. It is one thing to "cite" they need to play better post-game but at that point, it is just about moot. 

Hit hard, hit often - wear them down in their own barn. A little time away from Rogers Arena might be the recipe for success.  

I think they will eek the W out in reg. 

5 hours ago, Ohthehumanity said:

I'm so pumped because I am going to be at this game. I moved to Tampa back in December 2022 for work, and I missed our boys twice for work trips, but I have tickets and will be 6 rows up from the visitor bench. I can't wait!

How are things there? I hope you and your family are safe.

Edited by PureQuickness
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Slegr said:

Tampa thinks the hurricane has already come? Buckle up Florida, Milton was just the warm up…

Uhhh, people died there. Are you sure you want to compare a hockey game to death and destruction from a hurricane?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1