[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Tampa Bay Lightning, Oct 15, 7PM EDT (4PM PST), The Let's Put a W in SPANK THE LIGHTNING Game ... M'Kay!

Rocket-68

Just now, AnotherCanucksFan said:

One of them was just ahead of Point and instead of staying with him kept going to the net leaving Point uncovered. I'm guessing that was Soucy? Sherwood just looked lost.

That was soucy he turned away form point to cover Sherwood 

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Pycnotic said:

That was soucy he turned away form point to cover Sherwood 

Right haha. That makes sense. 

Soucy was so determined to be a DMan in front of the net, he forgot to look behind to see Point coming to the circle. It makes me wonder if it was Soucy or Sherwood in the wrong spot? I'm thinking Sherwood should have had Point, no?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Our D is slow and sloppy. Too many turnovers. We're outmatched in this game. Need some offense.

Gee, buddy try to display some optimism.

F in wet blankets  

5 minutes ago, Rovy said:

Vancouver's defence is so much worse this season. This team is going to be a wild card team at best, even if Demko comes back.

Coverage in their zone is awful.

Right now, this is not a playoff team, not even close.  

1 minute ago, The Aquaman said:

We just need Demko back, guys play better with him.

Ya but Miller isn’t the Miller we are use to. Petey hasn’t been the same for a long time now. DeBrusk has been pretty quiet.  We are basically playing without any lines being in sync. Just seems like a new team thrown together.  Not one player is on. Hughes hasn’t been great so far either.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1