[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Tampa Bay Lightning, Oct 15, 7PM EDT (4PM PST), The Let's Put a W in SPANK THE LIGHTNING Game ... M'Kay!

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, Gurn said:

Honestly- a lot of the time all the giffs and memes can make me forget the team is going through a rough time.

thanks everyone!

That 70S Show Thumbs Up GIF

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AnotherCanucksFan said:

I want him to keep going across the net before he shoots. He's been shooting a bit early and so the goalie doesn't need to spread his pads. That's where Hughes could score.

Would be nice but easier said than done when he's usually the top target of the other team. Could get killed doing that.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

To be good, you need luck as well ;).

Then it’s time for the 7th man to don some more Canucks’ swag!! 

Win da turd! 

What do you want to see happen in the rest of this game? Share it & the rest of us will be deploying our mental energies to the task!!

Uniting for the W!

One, two, three, go & make it so! 

mrs-olsen-fall-off.gif

Edited by viking mama
  • Upvote 1

Just now, viking mama said:

Then it time for the 7th man to don more swag!! 

Win da turd! 

What do you want to see happen in the rest of this game? Share it & the rest of us will be deploying our mental energies to the task!!

Uniting for the W!

One, two, three, go & make it so! 

Just win baby ;).

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

Would be nice but easier said than done when he's usually the top target of the other team. Could get killed doing that.

If nothing else, if Hughes goes across the net and spreads the goalies pads, he can score or other players can get rebounds. Additionally, it just adds another element for a team to consider. 

10 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Another defencemen and Joshua, then things won’t be too bad. Team looked good in the second period.

Forbort - Desharnais/Juulsen is going to be an adventure against any average team. I think we will see a trade sooner than later, like very soon.

If PA sees a crack on the team's composition he won't wait too long at all until getting it fixed. Our defense is big, but doesn't have enough puck moving skills or mobility in the bottom 2 pairings to keep up with the other team.

Edited by 1-d
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Devron said:

Pete’s looking better. Overall a much better period but we gotta find a way to score 

Ya but it’s sad that we have to cling to that it was better for him. It just doesn’t scream elite/superstar. You never see elite players go through something like this for this length of time. It’s months and months. It’s insane for what he’s being paid. I am sure his teammates are shaking their heads.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • ThereItIs 1

14 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

who cares seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Not anymore because your blocked from everyone. People love your posts so much they all blocked u. This website should give out awards at the end of year, you would win most blocked account. Congrats mcdavid lover 

33 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Set up Petey twice, hustled back on the PP to negate any SH chances by Tampa ,,, yes, he's been noticeable

Him and Heinen have been good. Petey just not finishing, not confident 

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya but it’s sad that we have to cling to that it was better for him. It just doesn’t scream elite/superstar. You never see elite players go through something for this length of time. It’s months and months. It’s insane.

I know, you keep saying that over and over again 

Just now, Captain Hughes said:

Not anymore because you’re blocked from everyone. People love your posts so much they all blocked u. This website should give out awards at the end of year, you would win most blocked account. Congrats mcdavid lover 

I've been away for a few months, what happened?  🤗

8 minutes ago, Gurn said:

Honestly- a lot of the time all the giffs and memes can make me forget the team is going through a rough time.

thanks everyone!

image.gif.ae7776589895dbedff04925c3a46a68e.gif

POSITIVE VIBES! POSITIVE VIBES!

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wiener 1

1 minute ago, Hairy Kneel said:

9,40, 6

Time to score

Lotto Lotto, LOTTO!!!

Then:

DeBrusk Raty, Hogger

Bains, Suter, The Imp

Heinen, Blueger, Sherwood

Why not? The fear of putting all the gas in one basket may be holding back 4 decent baskets of guys 

• ThereItIs 1