[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Tampa Bay Lightning, Oct 15, 7PM EDT (4PM PST), The Let's Put a W in SPANK THE LIGHTNING Game ... M'Kay!

Rocket-68

2 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

Put Petey on the unicycle, he might score.

I find it weird people saying he falls cause of a balance issue… he literally juggles ona unicycle shouldn’t his balance be top tier

Just now, R3aL said:

I find it weird people saying he falls cause of a balance issue… he literally juggles ona unicycle shouldn’t his balance be top tier

Does it have anything to do with tendinitis I wonder? 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya but it’s sad that we have to cling to that it was better for him. It just doesn’t scream elite/superstar. You never see elite players go through something like this for this length of time. It’s months and months. It’s insane for what he’s being paid. I am sure his teammates are shaking their heads.

Yep its insane like an ahl reclaimation project for 11.6 mil

1 minute ago, R3aL said:

Not a balance issue, it's a weight and positioning issue. Something has to change about his style - get lower or gain weight.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Makes you wonder what they did all summer.

Just the big money guys. The rest of the forwards look good. Our bottom defence pairing looks suspect, but with the way our cap has been structured, we could fill that in later - if we are in a position to have a later. So far, it looks like the only exercise the big money guys got over the summer was lugging around their money at the golf course, or using it for bait for fishing.