[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Tampa Bay Lightning, Oct 15, 7PM EDT (4PM PST), The Let's Put a W in SPANK THE LIGHTNING Game ... M'Kay!

Rocket-68

15 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

My niece made pumpkin pie last night. No ice cream, no whip cream. I just had it plain, and it was yummy. My sister made a killer turkey dinner. 

Can't believe my grand nephew and niece just had small amount of veggies and meat. Caris had pumpkin pie, Hudson had apple pie. Always great to have choice of pies. 

Agreed. Canucks are definitely going to win by a few goals tonight. 

• ThereItIs 1

20 hours ago, Rocket-68 said:

At a later game day thread that I will do, there will be a ticket up for grabs for this game ... I will be going to this game and buying a few tickets. There will be a spare. 

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.b8ca4dd8ed862813b7cbf5b1b4190284.png

For now, we have the Lotto Ticket for Lotto Max to share, should the big kahuna hits. Usual rules apply:

1) I am the sole arbitrator of who gets what in case we hit the big one (i.e., 7 out of 7);

2) Must be posting in this thread to be considered for a share of the prize, but I am a generous sort

3) My Ignore List - is currently empty, yes, in the spirit of Thanksgiving cleared the deck with the exception of one poster who was I think is no longer posting or created a new account and is keeping a low profile. 

Ticket to go up shortly ... and here it is ...

image.png.b0e6be81fe7dc77083ae719f1f0921fb.png

Good Luck CFF members!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

Family is everything, isn't it?

Me and my wife just had boy number two over Thanksgiving weekend. We haven't officially named him yet, but we're thinking about Niko. We think it would pair cute with his big brother, Henrik. We also like Benjamin.

Anyways, GCG!

Congrats 

Me and my wife just had boy number two over Thanksgiving weekend. We haven't officially named him yet, but we're thinking about Niko. We think it would pair cute with his big brother, Henrik. We also like Benjamin.

Anyways, GCG!

Why not name him Daniel? So you've got Henrik and Daniel 

• Like 1

Anyways, GCG!

Ben is a great, solid name. Congrats! Happy, healthy long life! 

• Like 1

The Chaos Giraffe is a game time decision apparently. A couple of articles came across my feed stating same so ... GOOD NEWS!!!!

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/hockey/news/canucks-tyler-myers-game-time-call-tuesday/

image.jpeg.0ebb0f99cfb2c2510e2347f634230435.jpeg

PS. love this picture ... if someone with the necessary skillz could mock up a JT Miller image, I know someone (*cough* *cough*  @-dlc-) would pay copious amounts of cash for one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • chaos 1

16 hours ago, Chickenspear said:

A couple months ago,  I had a hankering for blueberry pie, so I made one, ate it all, and regretted it at about 1am. Ended up pulling my neck vomiting, and had to miss a day of work because of it.

that is the saddest whole pie eating story I have ever heard. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Cali Canuck said:

that is the saddest whole pie eating story I have ever heard. 

See the source image

Pie is delicious, especially when launched with high velocity at someone's face.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Haha 2

Everyone who touches that ice tonight on the Canucks just needs to work.  No taking any shifts off, back to what got them success last season, outwork the other team every night.  I have no doubts after the practice that they had that we will see a much better team.

Let's go boys!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hairy Kneel said:

EP40 needs to go back to riding his unicycle before games. Unicycle and juggling balls. Staying loose.

Like he used to do.

Wasn't that Hoglander? I remember short videos of that during the draft or shortly after.

• Haha 1