[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Tampa Bay Lightning, Oct 15, 7PM EDT (4PM PST), The Let's Put a W in SPANK THE LIGHTNING Game ... M'Kay!

Rocket-68

17 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

My niece made pumpkin pie last night. No ice cream, no whip cream. I just had it plain, and it was yummy. My sister made a killer turkey dinner. 

Can't believe my grand nephew and niece just had small amount of veggies and meat. Caris had pumpkin pie, Hudson had apple pie. Always great to have choice of pies. 

As long as it's not humble pie 

4 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

My life is now complete, I can die happy.

Excellent.

You're welcome Deb! I'm so glad you like it. Feel free to use it when ever you want! ♥️

My gift to you this season.

• Thanks 1
  • MillerTime 2

3 hours ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

Family is everything, isn't it?

Me and my wife just had boy number two over Thanksgiving weekend. We haven't officially named him yet, but we're thinking about Niko. We think it would pair cute with his big brother, Henrik. We also like Benjamin.

Anyways, GCG!

Grats to you both 👶

30 minutes ago, OrcaBait said:

@Rocket-68 the AI thing was bugging me, so I took liberty and fixed it for you. It's not perfect but the best I can do with what I have. Enjoy.

MyersGRedeux.png

Thank you @OrcaBait ... a few subtle touches but a true Canuck fan will appreciate them. I know I do!!!!! Thanks.

Quick Quiz ... what changes did OrcaBait make to the original image in producing the one above. I count 4 ... 3. OrcaBait can weighin in the PGT thread with his response to the quiz.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Cheers 1