[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Tampa Bay Lightning, Oct 15, 7PM EDT (4PM PST), The Let's Put a W in SPANK THE LIGHTNING Game ... M'Kay!

Rocket-68

5 hours ago, Conscience said:

Ugh why Silovs, gimmie more lank the tank please 

The whole team had a rough first game. He had flaws in his game, but he also really didn't get much support in front of the net either. Defense needs to play defense or you're going to get bad results in goal.

We were better defensively in game 2, but we still didn't push the Flyers the way we should be capable of pushing a young team. Pettersson needs to find a way to be Pettersson of the start of last year although that might still take more time for him to get there. He's really tentative with the puck and isn't pushing the pace in the offensive zone. He's paid to be our best player but so far, he's looked more like a bottom 6 guy. I'm not banging on him, just not making excuses either, top guys find a way to be effective and 11.6 million per season says that he needs to be at least a point per game at minimum and driving the play when he's on the ice.

31 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

Just one more thing guys, my Dad has an aggressive cancer. He’s got months to live, if you believe in something…say a prayer please 🙏.

Alright love yall, 

Let’s Ride Canucks Nation.

I am very sorry to hear that Aqua. Cancer is unforgiving. I will say a prayer for you both.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, VegasCanuck said:

The whole team had a rough first game. He had flaws in his game, but he also really didn't get much support in front of the net either. Defense needs to play defense or you're going to get bad results in goal.

There's no reason not to play Lankenin. But Tocc is probably choosing him because he thinks he's better. He did this with DeSmith too. 

36 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

Just one more thing guys, my Dad has an aggressive cancer. He’s got months to live, if you believe in something…say a prayer please 🙏.

Alright love yall, 

Let’s Ride Canucks Nation.

image.png.88f4b39220fc6c17a60960d8c750b382.png

Fuck Cancer!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

There's no reason not to play Lankenin. But Tocc is probably choosing him because he thinks he's better. He did this with DeSmith too. 

We need both goalies going and rolling until Demko is ready. We all saw what Silovs is capable of, I'm not willing to write that off from one game where he didn't get support.

Even Patrick Roy and Ken Dryden had an bad game. He deserves a chance to redeem.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

We were better defensively in game 2, but we still didn't push the Flyers the way we should be capable of pushing a young team. Pettersson needs to find a way to be Pettersson of the start of last year although that might still take more time for him to get there. He's really tentative with the puck and isn't pushing the pace in the offensive zone. He's paid to be our best player but so far, he's looked more like a bottom 6 guy. I'm not banging on him, just not making excuses either, top guys find a way to be effective and 11.6 million per season says that he needs to be at least a point per game at minimum and driving the play when he's on the ice.

11.6 millions doll hairs 

• Cheers 1

We need a W right here right now to right the ship.

I don't care how, just get the first 2 points game of the season boys!

Edited by 1-d