[PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Tampa Bay Lightning Oct 15

Rocket-68

• -dlc- featured and pinned this topic

Problem I have with Pettersson is how he left last season. I just thought he would be hungrier and would come in flying. He still looks scared. I just don’t see superstar because of that lack of confidence. Most players can break through and a lot earlier than how long it’s taken Petey.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Problem I have with Pettersson is how he left last season. I just thought he would be hungrier and would come in flying. He still looks scared. I just don’t see superstar because of that lack

of confidence. 

He’s not scoring goals, he’s not shooting to score, he’s hesitating on chances and deferring when he should shoot.

he misses the net more than he hits the net it feels like too.

it’s tough. 

he’s looking slow, and he falls far to easily.

comapring him to other guys his stature they do not fall as often like he does.

whether it’s tendinitis or a knee issue it’s something he needs to fix.

seeinf as it’s been an issue for longer than the knee tendinitis part of the season last year I think this is a lower body stength / size issue and he’s just not sturdy on his skates the way he should be to play through nhl contact the way star players need to to battle and win pucks.

hope he realizes this and makes big changes to his off season training plans going forward. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Oilers contesting a goal that was just like the one called off on Tampa. Pushed the pad in. Michkov.

I picked Michkov for ROTY, 100 bucks. If I'm tight I get paid out 800. Some of my friend have no street smarts, but they have PhD’s smart cookies. 

If I lose what does that make me?

Don't answer that one lmao. 

Edited by The Aquaman
  • Haha 1