[PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Tampa Bay Lightning Oct 15

Rocket-68

Canucks (especially EP40) always lack energy and cohesion on the first game of an East coast swing. Coming into an emotional Tampa home opener, this was always gonna be a tough one. 

Not gonna lie tho - I am worried, clearly a few issues with this team at the top end of the lineup. But, I'm trying to keep the faith for a few more games at least before smashing the panic button.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Canucks (especially EP40) always lack energy and cohesion on the first game of an East coast swing. Coming into an emotional Tampa home opener, this was always gonna be a tough one. 

Not gonna lie tho - I am worried, clearly a few issues with this team at the top end of the lineup. But, I'm trying to keep the faith for a few more games at least before smashing the panic button.

Trap Game 😊

• Haha 1

I would like to see the Canucks drive to the net more rather than perimeter play. Most of the goalies in the NHL will stop just about anything unless they are close in rebounds, tips  or screen shots within in that 6-8ft zone..  Effort should be towards going to the net rather than just randomly hitting everyone to get a spark. With so much parity in this league - they really need to outwork their opponent each night to get some better results.

I also won't mind seeing Petey reunited with JT sometime in the near future - I think they did that sometime last year when Petey was struggling a bit and it helped him on some road trips.  

Lets see if RT+ company can tweak their play a bit and get a result against FLA.