[PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Tampa Bay Lightning Oct 15

Rocket-68

Juulsen aint it just makes too many mistakes.  Friedman instead, until desharnias is ready.

suter to the the top line. Haven't seen anything from heinen to warrant top 6 or pp time.

garland with pete and debrusk and pray they can find half the chemistry of when kuz was there. 

lank starts majority of games from now on.  

split hughes and hronek need some balanced pairs.

boom win some games 

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Conscience said:

Juulsen aint it just makes too many mistakes.  Friedman instead, until desharnias is ready.

suter to the the top line. Haven't seen anything from heinen to warrant top 6 or pp time.

garland with pete and debrusk and pray they can find half the chemistry of when kuz was there. 

boom win some games 

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

• Haha 1
  • Wiener 1

elias pettersson, wake the f up bud. 11.6M/yr is big cheque. I have been backing him his entire career esp the slump when travis green was here but the canucks are going no where as long as petey doesnt start scoring. Just shoot the damn puck, i dont care if you dont hit the net, just take the one time. Dont overthink it.

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Oilers gifted a win there.

Clear penalty that would have been called on McDavid 10/10.

Man those play by play guys are obnoxious…

I think it all evened out. The Oilers had a perfectly good goal taken away and a questionable goal scored against them.

Edited by Rounoush

28 minutes ago, Conscience said:

boom win some games 

Juulsen making basic defensive gaffs

always too aggressive 

goes to wrong man 

turns back on play 

makes a hit and takes himself out of play - just like my in EDM series 

• ThereItIs 1

I fell asleep just after the start of the 2nd, think it was 1-0. From what I saw Silovs had a nice bounce back effort, Tampa came out flying & he made some massive saves early. The Canucks seemed to finally curb the Tampa momentum with a PP, but couldn't cash. PP becoming an issue early on. 

Catching up on highlights, 2-0 goal is a great shot. Not sure what Soucy/Sherwood are doing there. 3-0 goal Hughes is a little slow & Myers is puck watching, loses a battle right infront. I can't see this being on Silovs at all.

These first 3 games we are losing alot of battles we can't lose, we've not been defending with enough intensity, slow to move our feet generally. 

Onto Florida. 

12 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Florida's missing Tkachuk and Barkov but still finding ways to win, if there was ever a time to pull one out it'd be against them

They gotta treat it as gutcheck time. Enough fooling around, need to get in the W column & start going.

They know what can happen if this losing streak really goes bad. 

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Northern_Nuck said:

What changed between this year and last year? 🤔 

nothing.. ever since we had the hard buy in to defensive hockey we have been at a 88 point pace post asg and first 3 game this year.. this all in defensive hockey we play simply ain't working.. we simply don't have the defense to play that kind of hockey... and the powerplay looks exactly the same as before.. different player same shit.. stationary passing back and forth..