[PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Tampa Bay Lightning Oct 15

Rocket-68

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Soooooo....

When do the blow it up real good threads start? 

Or are we not panicking yet? 

I think we showed more signs of life in the second and third then we had since the first period of the Flames game. I’m not worried but I think it’s taken some time to get that chemistry again. We’ll be rolling again 

Lots of gripin, but it's so early.

I believe in EP40. Think he's got sublime talent, & a good head on his shoulders. He'll work through this bad stretch, & turn it 'round.

Just get to the quarter pole above .500, & the boys will get rollin. Dakota & Thatcher really are 2 key pieces with elements this team needs. Sure hope we can get both(fully healthy) for the back half of the season.

edit: May's well call it now. Van finishes 6th in the Conf..but spring is what matters this yr.

Edited by SuchaNuxtalgia

2 hours ago, wesley said:

Solid loss. When will the Canucks win their first game of this season? Game 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10?

not until game 5 or even 6 - but then we could start rolling with a few Ws in a row

I’m calling 5-4-2 after 11 games

Edited by nzan
  • Cheers 2

10 hours ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

The Silovs narrative didn't stick. He wasn't the problem. 

GWG was a soft slapper with no screen from 30 feet out that he was out of position for. He was alright overall but he’s also part of the problem. That goal was a back breaker after we had dominated the prior 5-7 minutes and started gaining momentum. 

in MY opinion, I thought that we owned the puck for large chunks of the game.... we just didn't have any finish. 

missed the net, or tips, or just telegraphed our shots at the goal too much. 

don't lose heart... our wins win come.

• Like 3

Last season we hit TB early in the season and they handed us our asses even though the score wasn’t that bad. They are consummate pros and understand how to win and how to show up consistently.  That and the loss to Philly on the road marked when things really started to turn. 
From there we seemed to learn a lesson and get better. Hopefully we have learned our lesson and start being pros. 

8 hours ago, Keslers Ghost said:

Team defence needs some work.. how many times did a Lightning player walk down or get a grade A from the top of the right circle?

Garland and Petey looked good.

Petey did not look good. There was an entire intermission segment breaking down just how awful and shy he is right now. 

• ThereItIs 1

10 hours ago, Heretic said:

I guess we should stop laughing at the Oilers...

They were shut out and got stomped more than once. 

In our only regulation loss , we were 63.5 on the win o meter. Against a team with the best top line , in their home opener. But hey , keep throwing those toys out of the pram Canucks fans 

1729042388731-png.917141

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1