[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Florida Cats, Oct 17, 7PM EDT (4PM PST), The SKY IS FALLING, RUN FOR THE HILLS Game ... Chill Y'all M'Kay

Rocket-68

First Poll of the Season  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the most unlikely outcome / surprise from our beloved Canucks (Multiple Choice Allowed)

• Petey has 5 Hat Trick Games including 2 of the Gordie Howe variety this season!
    • JT Miller finishes the season with 50+ goals and 50+ assists for at least 110 points
    • Nikita Zadarov is traded back to the Canucks with Boston retaining in January *snicker*
    • Demko and Slivers win the Jennings Trophy
    • Huggy Bear scores 40+ goals with 80+ assists and DOES NOT win the Norris - because, well Bettman!
    • Brännström wins the Norris
    • Garland picks up 30 goals plus 200 PIM including 5 fighting majors (2 against Marchand)
    • ... dear author, whatever you are smoking, package it up ... none of the above, see my comment below.

• Jess featured and pinned this topic
3 hours ago, Rocket-68 said:

Here is the lotto ticket although the draw is this coming Friday. Usual rules apply:

1) I am the sole arbiter on who gets what if anything, LOL, but I am a generous sort

2) Have to be posting in this thread for a chance at a small piece of the big prize if we should hit 7/7 numbers

3) I reserve the right to add someone to my ignore list retroactively, proactively or for any damn reason at all

4) Those on my ignore list will still benefit, have no fear. They will receive a swag bag containing:

• A used tooth brush
  • One ticket to a Coilers game, nose-bleed, no travel help or accommodations. However, I hear the dumpster by Gate 3 is particularly delightful
  • A one-month trial subscription to Henny+Roo Chicken Keepers Box
  • Hearty handshake with a round of backslaps

image.png.9d764238a962f5b3243df039e709cd79.png

Loved this last season! I occasionally play as well, but I’m not about to step on your bit. Just know if I win, you’ll see something your way my friend! 

• ThereItIs 1

11 hours ago, Rocket-68 said:

Here is the lotto ticket although the draw is this coming Friday. Usual rules apply:

1) I am the sole arbiter on who gets what if anything, LOL, but I am a generous sort

2) Have to be posting in this thread for a chance at a small piece of the big prize if we should hit 7/7 numbers

3) I reserve the right to add someone to my ignore list retroactively, proactively or for any damn reason at all

4) Those on my ignore list will still benefit, have no fear. They will receive a swag bag containing:

• A used tooth brush
  • One ticket to a Coilers game, nose-bleed, no travel help or accommodations. However, I hear the dumpster by Gate 3 is particularly delightful
  • A one-month trial subscription to Henny+Roo Chicken Keepers Box
  • Hearty handshake with a round of backslaps

image.png.9d764238a962f5b3243df039e709cd79.png

Im sure you have ton's of suckers  Fans signed up for your lotto