[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Florida Cats, Oct 17, 7PM EDT (4PM PST), The SKY IS FALLING, RUN FOR THE HILLS Game ... Chill Y'all M'Kay

Rocket-68

First Poll of the Season  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the most unlikely outcome / surprise from our beloved Canucks (Multiple Choice Allowed)

• Petey has 5 Hat Trick Games including 2 of the Gordie Howe variety this season!
    • JT Miller finishes the season with 50+ goals and 50+ assists for at least 110 points
    • Nikita Zadarov is traded back to the Canucks with Boston retaining in January *snicker*
    • Demko and Slivers win the Jennings Trophy
    • Huggy Bear scores 40+ goals with 80+ assists and DOES NOT win the Norris - because, well Bettman!
    • Brännström wins the Norris
    • Garland picks up 30 goals plus 200 PIM including 5 fighting majors (2 against Marchand)
    • ... dear author, whatever you are smoking, package it up ... none of the above, see my comment below.

Please for the love of god just shoot the puck or take it to the net.. Why does this team insist on drop pass, drop pass drop pass.. to the last guy in who fires it and misses the net or bangs it off shin pads and send the other team away and all the canucks are now deep. Just shoot the puck or drive the net. 

• Like 1

Just now, rmok said:

Please for the love of god just shoot the puck or take it to the net.. Why does this team insist on drop pass, drop pass drop pass.. to the last guy in who fires it and misses the net or bangs it off shin pads and send the other team away and all the canucks are now deep. Just shoot the puck or drive the net. 

I wish they'd carry it in with speed more. Drive AT the net rather than veer away from it to "set up".

• Like 1

Just now, Cali Canuck said:

Ok. Wine is done. I’m breaking out the whiskey 

You made me crave steak. But it's like $70 for a good one so it's been awhile since I've had one.

Soon.

Just now, -dlc- said:

You made me crave steak. But it's like $70 for a good one so it's been awhile since I've had one.

Soon.

U gotta buy big ribeye roasts and cut em up yourself for steaks. 

Best bang for ur buck nucklehead

• Like 1