[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Florida Cats, Oct 17, 7PM EDT (4PM PST), The SKY IS FALLING, RUN FOR THE HILLS Game ... Chill Y'all M'Kay

Rocket-68

First Poll of the Season  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the most unlikely outcome / surprise from our beloved Canucks (Multiple Choice Allowed)

• Petey has 5 Hat Trick Games including 2 of the Gordie Howe variety this season!
    • JT Miller finishes the season with 50+ goals and 50+ assists for at least 110 points
    • Nikita Zadarov is traded back to the Canucks with Boston retaining in January *snicker*
    • Demko and Slivers win the Jennings Trophy
    • Huggy Bear scores 40+ goals with 80+ assists and DOES NOT win the Norris - because, well Bettman!
    • Brännström wins the Norris
    • Garland picks up 30 goals plus 200 PIM including 5 fighting majors (2 against Marchand)
    • ... dear author, whatever you are smoking, package it up ... none of the above, see my comment below.

My concern about this year's team is that they aren't really generating chances and playing cohesive hockey. 

Its taken some amazing solo individual efforts on our goals like Sprong in pre season or the Miller clapper against Calgary. 

We aren't sustaining pressure in their zone leading to goals. 

Until our guys gel and understand the system, we will continue to look discombobulated as we give up scoring chances while not generating offense ourselves. 

Also Heinen looks like a 4th line plug. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference if you slapped Aman or PDG on the back of his jersey. 

• Cheers 2

35 minutes ago, PeteyBOI said:

Im sure you have ton's of suckers  Fans signed up for your lotto

No sure what you mean, is there a sign up sheet you added your name to and paid someone some monies 🤪

1 minute ago, JayDangles said:

More self ritious posts from Crossbar in every thread for good luck!

I'm sorry but you will be sent to wet blanket land very soon... please liven your posts with only sunshine... otherwise this cold water will be applied directly to your skin

Water Douse GIF

1 minute ago, PeteyBOI said:

I'm sorry but you will be sent to wet blanket land very soon... please liven your posts with only sunshine... otherwise this cold water will be applied directly to your skin

Water Douse GIF

Lol just calling out a perpetual sh*t disturber 

• Haha 1

Awesome GDT as always! This is going to be tough game tonight. I do think we squeeze out the win but it will be close. Would like to see Brannstrom draw in tonight especially with Forbort out. My ideal bottom 4 tonight would be:

Soucy - Brannstrom

Desharnais - Myers

But we will see. Brannstrom is very strong on the right from the video footage I have seen

• Cheers 2

This is going to be another tough one. We don't want to get to far into a hole. It's up to them how far they want to dig themselves out from early this season.

Good opportunity for Lankinen to assert himself and get some positive momentum going. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

This is going to be another tough one. We don't want to get to far into a hole. It's up to them how far they want to dig themselves out from early this season.

Good opportunity for Lankinen to assert himself and get some positive momentum going. 

There is no “they” there is only Petey.

If he doesn’t single handedly win us this game there’s no hope!

Trade him with 90% retention. 

• Haha 3
  • ThereItIs 1

25 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

I really like Sherwood... but like all the rest of the rough and tough cats in the Canucks org... they get dealt.

So far, he's my favorite addition. Great staple on the 4th line for us

• Like 3